B.E. (Lateral Entry) Fees: 228475
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Printing Technology is a full-time four years duration Engineering programme and it is offered by Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women University, Coimbatore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission Based on Engineering programme through of Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination (AAEEE).
- A Candidate must have Passed Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational.
- Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Eligibility Criteria for B.E. (Lateral Entry) admission:
- Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institution; with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the first year Engineering programme along with the second year subjects.
Note: Candidates must be either 17 years of age or attained the age at the time of admission. They should have studied in regular, full-time, formal stream in the school.