|05 Nov, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: offline|
|03 Nov, 2018||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|26 Oct, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|26 Oct, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration is 2 years full-time postgraduate management course and it is offered by Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university in India or abroad.
- Honors degree under 10+2+4 pattern from a recognized university under UGC Act having at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages.
- Candidates who have passed bachelor/master degree through correspondence / Open University system from this university or from any other university recognized by law are exempted from 10+2 pattern. The duration of the degrees must be three and two years respectively.
- Candidates who pass bachelor/master degree in any university system in a single sitting pattern are not eligible.
- In case of SC/ST/Cat I candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate of marks obtained.