- Bus fare for non-hostellers (except day scholars staying at nearby Nauni): 1200 Per Semester
- Hostellers & day scholars staying at nearby Nauni: 700 Per Semester
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration in Agribusiness is a full-time two-year course the College of Horticulture, Solan (Nauni) at Dr Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni. and approved by ICAR.
- Agricultural Marketing Management
- Agri-business Financial Management
- Farm Business Management
- Human Resource Management
Reservation of Seats
Admission to MBA (Agribusiness) Programme shall be open to all eligible persons subject to the reservation of seats as under:-
- 25% of the total seats shall be filled up by the ICAR quota through an All India Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- The remaining seats shall be reserved for a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh (These seats are for the candidates who are bonafide Himachali) and shall be filled up by this University as normal seats in the following manner:-
Out of these 50% seats, 15% of the seats shall be reserved for Scheduled Caste candidates and 7.5% seats for Scheduled Tribe candidates (totalling 22.5% reserved seats). In case the candidates in either of the two categories are not available, the seat(s) will be interchangeable while the remaining seats shall be kept for general category candidates.
In case, the seat assigned to SC/ ST category remains vacant due to non-availability of candidates, the same shall be filled from the general category of bonafide Himachali under H.P. Quota.
The basis of admission to MBA (Agribusiness) Programme shall be merit of the entrance test conducted by this University followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be conducted by the University on scheduled date and time. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s overall performance in the entrance test, group discussion & personal interview.
A candidate must have passed the Graduates with an OGPA of 6.00/10.00 under course credit system or with a minimum of 60% marks in the respective degree from a recognized University or degree from a foreign University with at least ‘B’ grade or its equivalent recognized by the University. T
BSc (Hons) Horticulture/BSc Horticulture/BSc (Hons) Forestry/BSc (Hons) Biotechnology/B Tech Biotechnology under ICAR/AU System (SAUs/ CAUs/CU’s with Agriculture faculty) with an OGPA of 6.00/10.00 (60 % marks). However, if seats remain vacant, the candidates with BSc Agriculture or other Agricultural Sciences 4 years programme under ICAR-AU system (SAUs/ CAUs)/CU’s with Agriculture faculty) or UGC recognized Universities will be considered on merit basis.