Admission Process 2021
Garden City University (GCU), Bangalore offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in art, science, commerce, computer application, health science, and social science. Candidates need to register themselves at the University website. The admission committee will shortlist the application form and accordingly on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination, candidates have to proceed for the further GCU admission process. The detailed Garden City University admission process of the courses offered by GCU is given below:
Garden City University Admission Procedure for all the Courses
- Garden City University admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
- Students need to fill the enquiry form online and pay the first semester fee.
- The applicants will get an enrollement ID and conditional offer letter.
- As per the offer letter, candidates have to complete the admission process by getting their documents verified.
- Post document verification, candidates have to collect their student ID and start attending the classes.