Admission Process 2021
GSFC University Admission
GSFC University, Vadodara offers B.Tech, B.Sc Hons, M.Sc, and BBA courses through the school of technology, school of science, and school of management. The admissions to these courses are based on the qualifying marks, GSFCU entrance exam, and the national level entrance examination. The State Quota Seats of the B.Tech programmes are filled by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC), of Govt. of Gujarat. Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech, through the State Quota Seats, have to apply online through the ACPC and appear for GUJCET. Candidates seeking B.Tech admission through the All India Seats have to appear for JEE Main and must have a valid score of the year. The admissions to other programmes, which include B.Sc, M.Sc, and BBA are through the entrance exam conducted by the GSFCU. The complete admission details of all the courses are provided below, which explains the details of admission for B.Tech, B.Sc Hons, M.Sc, and BBA courses.
- Aspirants of the various courses of GSFCU have to apply online through the Universit’s website and pay the application fee.
- The admission to B.Tech is through the GUJCET and JEE Mains. GUJCET is for State Quota Seats and JEE Mains is for the All India Seats. Candidates must have a valid score in these examinations to get admission to GSFCU.
- The admissions to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in science and management are based on the entrance examination conducted by GSFCU.
- Based on the entrance examination result, the University prepares the merit list for each course.
- As per the merit list, candidates have to visit the University and complete the admission process, which includes document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Candidate should have appeared JEE (Main) , Merit list for these seats shall be based on Final NTA score obtained in JEE (Main)