Admission Process 2021
Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS) have active teaching programmes in Renal and Transplant Pathology, Postgraduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (PGDMLT), Nephrology (Adult and Pediatric), Certificate Course in Dialysis Technology, MCh (Urology), Fellowship programs in Liver Transplant Anesthesia and Critical Care, Paediatric Nephrology and Transplantation, Abdominal Organ Transplantation, Masters in Physiotherapy (MPT) in Cardiopulmonary and Transplantation Rehabilitation specialities and MSc Nursing in Nephrology and Urology Specialties. Aspirants of the above programmes have to download the application form from the website, which will be available on the website as per the notifications. Students need to check the GUTS website regularly for the notification and as per the notification submit the forms as per the required documents and payment of the application fee, which they can either deposit at the GUTS bank account or via Demand Draft, incase they are sending the hard copy of the application to the University. Read further to understand the detailed admission process of GUTS.
GUTS admission process for the courses in Transplantation Sciences:
- Eligible candidates have to submit their application form as per the notification of GUTS.
- Candidates can download the application form and send the hard copy of the application along with the self-attested documents.
- They can also email the PDF form of application to the University along with the application fee, which they can deposit at the bank account of the University.
- Admission committee shortlists the candidates as per the qualifying marks and criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection and counselling dates.
- Candidates have to appear for the counselling and confirm their choices.
- Once they confirmed their choices and selected for the respective programmes, candidates have to fulfil the requirements of the admission process, which include documents verifications and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Must have secured not less than 50% marks in the Entrance Test.