Ph.D Electronics and Communication Engineering
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool (Also known as: IIITDM Kurnool)
|03 Jun, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: offline|
|07 May, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: offline|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is an offered Full-time three/six-year Doctoral program and it is offered by the Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Kurnool. Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
- Eligible candidates possessing the minimum educational qualifications and satisfying additional criteria set by the institute from time to time only will be called for test/interview.
- Based on the academic record and the performance of the candidates in the test and interview, the selection committee will finalize the names of candidates for Admission to the Ph.D. program.
- The syllabus for the test is the same as that of the GATE syllabus.
- Master’s/M.S. (by Research) degree in Engineering / Technology in the appropriate branch of study with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or CGPA ≥ 6.5/10 in UG and PG.
- Master's degree in Electronics Engineering (Electronics and Communication Engineering), Electrical Engineering (Electrical and Electronics Engineering), Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
- Should have been qualified in the GATE exam any-time.