IIITDM Kurnool Admission Process 2021
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design & Manufacturing Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, also known as IIITDM Kurnool was established in 2014 with the objective of specializing in design and manufacturing through engineering education and research. It seeks to encourage innovation and research in its curriculum by providing undergraduate and doctoral courses with highly qualified teaching faculty. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate as well as doctoral programmes for the aspiring candidates. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria and the entrance tests required for admission in IIITDM if any.
IIITDM Kurnool has not yet begun admission for the academic year 2021. It may start its application process for the academic year 2021 in May 2021. The application form will be released on its official website. It takes admission through JOSAA Counselling. The candidates should submit the application fees along with the required documents while submitting the application form.
IIITDM B. Tech Admission Process
· Appear for JEE Mains Entrance Exam 2021
· Check the eligibility criteria according to the rank obtained in the exam
· Fill IIITDM application form
· Participate in JOSAA Counseling process
· Submission of online fee of the institute if selected
IIITDM Ph.D Admission Process
· Fill IIITDM application form
· Eligible candidates will be summoned by the institute that satisfy the eligibility criteria set for interview or test.
· Based on past academic performance names will be finalized by the institute
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kurnool Admission
IIITDM courses include undergraduate, postgraduate as well as doctoral programmes. The admission to its undergraduate engineering course B. Tech is done through JEE Mains Entrance Exam. The admission in the doctoral programme is based on past academic performance of the aspiring candidate.
IIITDM Admission Procedure for B. Tech Programmes
IIITDM offers three undergraduate B. Tech programmes, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The admission to all of these courses is made on the basis of rank obtained by the candidate in JEE Mains Entrance Exam.
The candidates must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects; should also have qualified JEE Mains.
IIITDM B. Tech Admission through JEE Mains Entrance Exam
IIITDM accepts students based on their JEE Mains score. Therefore, it is necessary for the students to qualify in the exam with a decent score to enhance their chances of admission. Before applying to IIITDM, one must check the cut-off released by IIITDM every year for all its courses. The stages of IIITDM admission process is as follows:
· The candidates should appear for JEE Mains Entrance Exam. Only All India Rank(AIR) is considered and not the state rank.
· After obtaining the scorecard, one should go through the previous years cut-off trends released by the institute.
· The candidates should register for IIITDM application form available on the official website of the institute.
· Shortlisted candidates should participate in JOSAA/CSAB counselling process and for their verification of documents.
· The finalized candidates need to pay the institute’s fee and lock their seats.
Documents required for B. Tech Admission
· Class 10th Marksheet
· Class 12th Marksheet
· JEE Mains scorecard
· Aadhar Card/PAN Card
· Four passport size photographs
· Migration Certificate
· JEE Mains Admit Card
· Certificate of Category( SC/ST/OBC), if any
· Proof of Initial fee payment to JOSAA
· If the candidate has passed the qualifying examination from outside India, then the passport is required
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kurnool M. Tech. Admission
IIITDM offers three postgraduate technical programmes specializing in certain departments. They are:
· Department of Computer Science and Engineering ( specializing in Data Analytics and Data Sciences)
· Department of Mechanical Engineering ( specializing in Smart Manufacturing)
· Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering ( specializing in Electronic System Design)
Eligibility criteria and admission procedure not specified for M. Tech programmes.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kurnool P.hD Admission:
The institute offers five full-time doctoral programmes in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
· For applicants holding a Master’s degree-
The candidates should be having a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA equivalent to 6.5/10 in their Master’s degree.
The candidates should have qualified in GATE exam anytime; must have Master’s degree in Engineering/ Technology; The candidates having a master’s degree M. Tech/ M.S. /M.E degree in Computer Science and Engineering will be preferred
The candidates should have qualified GATE Exam any time; having a master’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
The candidates should have qualified GATE exam anytime; having a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Energy Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Instrumentation, Metallurgical Engineering, Mechatronics, CAD/CAM/CIM and in allied areas
Should have completed M.Sc Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics or having an equivalent with GATE/UGC/CSIR/NBHM
Should have completed a Master’s degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Material Science with GATE/CSIR-NET
For applicants holding a Bachelor’s Degree
The candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with a good past academic record are considered for admission in P.hD in IIITDM. The following criteria must be fulfilled:
- Should be having a B.Tech degree from IIT with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 or with a valid GATE score.
- Having a Bachelor’s Degree from any other university with a valid GATE score and should have a minimum of 8.0 CGPA or 75% marks for OBC and at least 7.5 or 70% marks for SC/ST.
- Having a B. Tech degree in Engineering/Technology from a reputed R & D organization with an excellent research record.
Documents required for Ph.D Admission
- Class 10th Certificate and Marksheet
- Class 12th Certificate and Marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Marksheet
- Master’s Degree Certificate and Marksheet
- Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS
- Copy of GATE score or UGC - JRF/NET/CSIR/ DAE-JEST or any other fellowship award.
- Copy of proof of Experience Certificate, if any
IIITDM Ph.D Admission Process
- The candidates should fill the application form available on the institute’s website along with copies of GATE Scorecards and required documents.
- Appear for interview
- The candidates based on their past academic record and their interview.
Indian Institute of Information and Technology, Design and Manufacturing Scholarship
IIITDM offers scholarships to its meritorious students and to those who belong to economically weaker sections as per Central/ State Government. The scholarships for SC students whose parental income is less than 6 lakhs are provided scholarships as per guidelines given in www.scholarships.gov.in.
The benefits of this scheme are:
- The institute will provide for there full tuition fee as well as the non-refundable charges.
- Books and stationery worth 3000/- would be given.
- 3A computer/laptop and accessories with a combined worth of not more than 45,000/- will be given.
IIITDM Courses Fee
B. Tech fee for the academic Year 2020-2021 is given below
2nd, 4th,6th,8th semester
3,5th ,7th semester
Hostel caution deposit
Hostel room fee
Total Hostel fee
Total fee to be paid
Other fee includes
Lab and library security deposit
Institute development fee
Student welfare fund
Student clubs and activities
IIITDM Kurnool View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- The mode of admission is based on the JEE (Main) and Plus-2 Normalized Score. The seat allotment to the B.Tech programs is based on All India Rank published by CBSE. Admission is based only on All India Rank (AIR). State Rank is not Considered for admission into IIITs.
- The admission to Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) / Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) is through Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA).