- 6 days ago: IIT-Kanpur, NDMC offer platform to start-ups for innovative solutions for civic issues Read More
|JEE Advanced||03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering is four years (8 Semester) full-time undergraduate engineering program offered by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Admissions for B.Tech. program is made once a year through Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Advanced) conducted on an All India level.
The candidates should satisfy at least one of the following two criteria for admission to IITs:
(1) Must have secured at least 75% aggregate marks in the Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination. The aggregate marks for SC, ST, and PwD candidates should be at least 65%. Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are required as compulsory subjects in Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination.
(2) Must be within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful candidates in their respective Class XII (or equivalent) board examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
The percentile calculation will be done for the required subjects in a single academic year only. Therefore, candidates appearing for improvement in Board examinations can EITHER appear in one or more subjects and secure 75% aggregate marks (65% for SC, ST, and PwD) after improvement, OR, appear for improvement in ALL subjects to be in top 20 percentile of the corresponding academic year.
• The marks scored in the following five subjects will be considered for calculating the aggregate marks and the cut-off marks for fulfilling the top 20 percentile criterion.
iv. A language (if the candidate has taken more than one language, then the language with the higher marks will be considered)
v. Any subject other than the above four (the subject with the highest marks will be considered).
Why not to take Aerospace engineering
Last Seen: 04 Jun' 17
Joined On: 25 May' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2019
- B.Tech Aerospace Engineering