- Course Work Fees - 25,000
- Registration Fees (One time-Non Refundable) - 5,000
- Tuition Fees (per annum) - 30,000
|21 Jun, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Law is a doctorate program offered by The JECRC University, Jaipur.
Ph.D. programme shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
Applications for the Ph.D. programme are received against specific advertisement once in a year as per vacancies available. The JU Ph.D. Entrance Exam is conducted once in a year. Candidates can download Ph.D. Application from JU website.
Types of Candidates for Research:-
- Full-Time Research Scholars who will carry out their research full time on the campus. A few selected full-time research scholars will receive a scholarship from the University Research Grant. However, research scholar is encouraged to apply for Ph.D. Grant from UGC/AICTE and other Govt. agencies.
- Part Time Internal Candidates (applicable to working faculty members in any of the departments/Schools in JU. Faculty members working in other Universities/affiliated Colleges located in Jaipur may also be considered in this category.
- Part Time External Candidates, who will register with the University, complete the mandatory residential and credit requirements as laid down and will be then permitted to continue their research work at their place of work if approved as a research organization by the University.
Master's degree with a minimum Master's degree with a minimum of 55% marks.