|10 Nov, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Entrepreneurship is not just about start-ups, venture capitalists, investors and so on. it is about building an entrepreneurial mindset. Whether you want to be an entrepreneur or an entrepreneur in an organisation, the learning from entrepreneurship will shape you into enterprising individuals, willing to initiate and solve problems creatively. The combination of business management and entrepreneurship is one of the most sought after knowledge spectrum today.
The selection of a student at JKLU will be finalized after a series of evaluative steps.
- Submission of the application form with the required details. Non-refundable application fee of Rs 600 to be paid.
- Counseling and interview with the JKLU admissions team provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates), with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Central/State Board/University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized as equivalent to 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Students appearing in the final examination of 10+2 may also apply.
- Foreign Nationals/ Persons of Indian Origin/Non-Resident Indian candidates can be considered for admission on the basis of their marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination only (taken not earlier than July).
Last Seen: 27 Jun' 20
Joined On: 27 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Hospitality and Tourism
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2019
- BBA Entrepreneurship