- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is an offered Full-time three/six-year Doctoral program. Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
K Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, offers a research program leading to the award of the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) in following various academic disciplines and interdisciplinary fields of research.
- Entrance test conducted at JKLU, provided the student meets the eligibility criteria. Applicants who have passed the NET/SET/GATE or any other equivalent national test are exempted from the entrance test.
- Personal interview with the JKLU team.
- Completion of the prescribed coursework within six months to formally register for PhD programme.
- The aspiring candidate should have obtained a master’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject from any recognized University in India or abroad securing not less than 55% marks or 5.5/10 CGPA in aggregate at the master’s degree. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, the minimum marks required shall be 50% or 5/10 CGPA as per govt. guidelines.
- Those candidates who do not have the required minimum percentage (55% marks) in their master’s degree, should have completed an AIU recognized/AICTE approved post-graduate diploma in the subject/area/discipline in which he/she seeks to do a PhD and has secured at least 55% marks in such diploma.
- Every admitted candidate will be required to complete the prescribed coursework within six months to formally register for PhD programme.