MLSU Udaipur Admission Process 2021
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in science, humanities, management, law, commerce and education. The University also offers M.Phil and PhD courses. Admission to PhD courses are through the Research Entrance Test (RET), conducted by the University as per the UGC guidelines. The admission to UG and PG courses are based on the merit of qualifying examinations. Candidates interested in the above-mentioned courses have to submit their application at the University. Before submitting the application, candidates have to check the notifications of University and complete the form as per the application guidelines mentioned in the notifications of the respective courses. The admission committee of the respective courses shortlist the applications based on the qualifying marks and prepares the merit list based on qualifying marks of the candidates. As per the merit list candidates, have to take admission at the university or its affiliated colleges and complete the admission process. The further reading of the article explains the complete details of the admission process step-wise:
MLSU admission process for undergraduate and postgraduate courses:
- Candidates applying for the MLSU has to go through the notifications published by the University and go through the guidelines explained in it.
- As per the guidelines, they have to fill up the admission form with the required details.
- Admission committee, shortlist the applications based on the merit of the qualifying examinations and prepares the merit list for respective subjects.
- Candidates have to keep checking the website of MLSU, for admission.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list, have to process for admission at MLSU.
- As per the admission guidelines, candidates have to submit the originals documents at the administrative department of the University and collect the identity card, which is the token of their admission at MLSU.
MLSU admission process for PhD courses:
- PhD aspirants have to submit their application at the research department of the University.
- The eligible candidates will be invited by the University to appear for the Research Entrance Test, conducted by the MLSU.
- As per the result of the entrance examination, merit list will be prepared by the University and as per the merit list candidates will be invited for the interview to test their research aptitude and research interest.
- The final merit list will be prepared by the MLSU, based on the result of the interview and candidates have to complete the further admission process, which includes documents verifications and fee payment and acquire the I D card.