Transportation Fee (for day-scholars) - 12,500 (per semester) & manadatory to all dayscholar students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
The BBA program is a 3-year full-time course, intended as the first degree which helps students develop a well-rounded skill set to enter the world of business. Students study a diverse set of subjects covering the fundamentals of business management and gain an understanding of major areas of global business. With this foundation, students are well positioned to go for further specialization in disciplines such as Finance, Marketing & Sales, Analytic's, Operations or pursue a more general management oriented path at work or study.
- Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operation & logistics Management
- Family Business Management
- Financial Management
- Apply for the program at OPJU School of Management
- An application should be accompanied by Application Fee of Rs. 500 payable Online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer.
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling and candidate, subject to fulfillment of requisite conditions and verification of documents, will be issued provisional admission offer and asked to deposit fee by the stipulated date.
- If candidates don't pay a fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed canceled and seat would become vacant for the next round of Counselling.
- There will be two rounds of Counselling. Post that if there are any unfilled seats, they will be filled based on rolling Counselling (First come first serve basis).
- At least 45% marks in Class XII (10+2 examination) or equivalent.
- Desirable-Valid UGAT Score card conducted by AIMA, New Delhi.
- A relaxation of 5% marks in class XII will be made for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.