NIT Raipur Admission Process 2021
National Institute of Technology Raipur Admission Details:
NIT Raipur offers admissions to B.Tech, B.E and B.Arch programmes on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) scores and to M.Tech and M.E programmes based on GATE scores. The college also offers admissions to MCA programmes based on NIMCET scores. NIT Raipur PhD programmes admission will be based on the performance of the written test and interview conducted by the authority. Students can check the details of NIT Raipur admission process further in the article below:
NIT Raipur Admission Process for B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch programmes:
- Candidates seeking admission to BTech/B.E/B.Arch programmes have to appear and qualify JEE Main.
- Based on their scores in JEE Main, candidates have to register for JOSAA counselling on the official website of JoSAA along with necessary documents and payment of fees.
- Candidates need to choose NIT Raipur as the preferred college while doing the choice locking.
- Candidates are offered admission to B.Tech/BE programmes based on JoSAA registration, participation in counselling, choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fee payment.
- 50% seats are filled under the home state category for Delhi students and the remaining 50% seats are reserved for candidates belonging to other states.
- Admission for foreign nationals is carried out by Direct Admission for Students Abroad (DASA) under the MHRD.
NIT Raipur M.Tech Admission/M.E programmes:
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Tech/ME programmes need to appear and qualify GATE.
- Based on their GATE scores, students can proceed for CCMT counselling that is conducted to admit students to M.Tech/M.E programmes.
- Candidates need to register themselves for CCMT counselling by providing GATE credentials, qualifying degrees certificates, personal details etc. and by paying the requisite registration fees.
- Candidates will have to select National Institute of Technology Raipur as their first preference while doing the choice locking.
- Candidates will be offered admission to M.E/M.Tech programmes based on the counselling participation, choice locking, choice filling, document verification and payment of fees.
NIT Raipur Admission for MCA programme:
- Candidates need to appear and qualify NIMCET to get admission to the MCA programme.
- Candidates who qualify the minimum NIMCET scores, are eligible to register themselves for the counselling procedure on the official website of NIMCET along with required documents and payment of fees.
- The list of eligible candidates for counselling/seat allotment based on their NIMCET rank will be available on the official website of NIMCET.
- Candidates will have to select NITR as the preferred college while doing the choice locking.
- Candidates who will qualify the counselling procedure will get admission to the MCA programme after paying the required admission fees and verification of documents.
National Institute of Technology Raipur Admission to doctorate programmes:
- Candidates seeking admission to doctoral programmes, need to clear the written test conducted by the respective departments.
- Candidates who will qualify the written test, need to appear for an interview related to their research area.
- Based on the marks scored by candidates in their written test and interview, the merit list of the eligible candidates will be released by the authority.
- Candidates will get admission to doctoral programmes after the successful verification of documents and payment of fees at National Institute of Technology Raipur.
- Candidates interested in applying in more than one department need to apply on the separate application form along with necessary fees and a write-up related to their relevant research area.
NIT Raipur View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Candidates shall be offered admission based on their choices and All India Ranks of JEE (Main)