- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) is an offered Full-time Doctoral program and it is offered by OP Jindal University, Raigarh. Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years, including course work and a maximum of six years. Extension beyond the above limits will be governed by the relevant clauses as stipulated in the Statute/Ordinance of the individual Institution concerned.
- Apply (Online/Offline) for the programmes at OPJU School of Engineering, School of Management, School of Science.
- The application should be accompanied by the Application Fee of Rs. 500* for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programme and Rs 2000 for Doctoral Programme payable online (Internet banking/Credit/Debit card) or Cash/DD/Bank Transfer.
- Shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for a personal interview with the selection panel
- A merit list will be announced for eligible candidates for each round. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to appear for Counselling. On the subject to fulfillment of requisite conditions, eligibility and verification of documents a provisional admission offer letter will be issued to the candidate. The candidate is required to deposit the fee within the stipulated date.
- If the candidate doesn’t pay fee by the stipulated date, the admission would be deemed canceled and the seat will become vacant for the next round of Counseling.
- Admission offer will be made subject to fulfilling all requisite conditions and verification of documents
- ME/MTech or equivalent degree in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum aggregate of 55%.
- M Sc / M Phil for applied science and # MA / M Phil for humanities or equivalent PG degree with minimum aggregate of 55%.
- Desirable: A valid GATE /NET score in above disciplines.
- Performance in OP Jindal University entrance test and personal interview.
- A relaxation of 5% will be made for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates