When is the entrance exam for M.Sc. microbiology in Pune University 2021?
Admission in M.Sc degree programme at SPPU is considered on the basis of university-level Online Entrance Exam(OEE). Candidates who meet the minimum eligibility criteria for admission must apply at the university to appear for OEE.
How much marks needed in MH CET for Sinhagad college of pharmacy ? (open category )
As per the previous year's statistics the cutoff for the college in first list was 83.95 and the second list was 79.87 .The cutoff for third year was a bit low 78.48 as per the information provided by the college.It is a good college with nice infrastructure and faculty.
hope it helps!!
i am currently studying my first year in a private university in telangana . how can i take in direct second year admission lateral entry in pune university , what is the eligibilty and requirements and possibility , mostly PICT and VIT ?
Candidate must have completed Diploma Course in Engineering and Technology in relevant stream with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State.
savitribai phule pune university admissions 2021 open date
Savitribai Phule Pune University, formerly University of Pune, is a public state university located in Pune, Maharashtra. It was established in 1949. It offers admission in more than 52 departments of various UG, PG & doctoral programmes. As you have not mentioned for the course which you are interested. Every course has different timelines of admission. For more information you can visit the following link.
Currently I am doing my graduation in German language from Pune University. Can someone please guide me how can i get admission in EFLU for PG? Is there very limited seat for German language?And also the paper pattern is it too tough?
Hello,The English and Foreign Language University conducts the EFLU exam for the applicants who are wishing to get admission into different UG as well as PG programmes offered by the university.
- Section I – Questions based on Foreign Language (Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish) (36 marks)
- Section II – General Knowledge (30 marks)
- Section III – Logical reasoning (9 marks)
- Section IV – English language (25 marks)
The EFLU entrance exam exam pattern will be as follow:
- Shifts: There will be two shifts of EFLU ENTRANCE EXAM
- Parts: The two parts will be objective part & descriptive part.
- Exam Mode: The exam will get conducted in online (Computer-based) mode.
- Duration: The duration of each entrance test will be of two hours.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted for each correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- Total Marks: The exam paper will comprises of 100 marks.
The exam not easy because there are more than 20 centers in which the entrance test is held. Further, reservations add upto 50% of the seats. Numerical numbers is not the challenge. Real challenge is the quality of the competition.
Hope this helps!!!!
I did not apply to campus pune entrance test. But i have marksheet of ATMA Examinations. so can i able to apply mba course in pune university for 2021?
Yes you can get admissions in Pune University through ATMA as Pune University accepts the ATMA score. The admission process based on the valid score in MHCET / CAT / CMAT / GMAT / MAT / ATMA / XAT OR Any other State level / National Level Entrance Test as specified by Competent Authority for admissions. The candidate should have passed a minimum Three-year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Physical Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or it's equivalent to be eligible for this course.
pune University under engineering colleges
Here is the list of some colleges
• DY patil college of engineering
• Vishwakarma institute of technology
• Vidyaniketan college of engineering
• Dhole patil education society
• MIT college of engineeing
• Sinhgad institute of technology and science
• RMD school of engineering
Check out the below link
having scored 82 marks in MBA MAHCET and being in NT 1 Category and completing my graduation from Amravati University what should be my college stratergy for MBA CAP Round 1 for Pune University? Which is the best sutaible for my rank of 5043 .
This is a UGC approved? 1:Pune University,Pune 2: Jawaharlal Neharu University,New Delhi For MCA Study.
A big yes, Pune University and Jawaharlal Nehru University are one of the most prestigious institutions of India. MCA courses are very good especially in JNU because it has faculties that are famous in all over india. If you take the admissions in JNU like college you will make a big impact on your career as there are very less seats in JNU.
hope this will helps
all the best!!
I have 90.33 percentile in mht cet . my category is open ews . In which colleges I can get admission for entc branch . suggest some good colleges in pune as I am from pune university
Going by last year's cutoffs and considering your details, you can expect
- Chemical Engineering, Production Engineering, instrumental and Control Engineering in Vishwakarma Institute Of Technology
- ETC, Mechanical Engineering in Cummins College of Engineering for Women
- ETC, Mechanical, Civil Engineering in Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering
- IT, ETC in Pune Vidyarthi Grihas College of Engineering and Technology
Etc. But keep in mind that these are based on last year's data and this year the cutoffs can change. To get complete list of all colleges you can get based on your rank use this link https://www.careers360.com/mht-cet-college-predictor