Yes dear, if you are interested in doing MBA course, but you are planning for B.Sc at Undergraduate level then you can do both. The general eligibility criteria for MBA is graduation from any recognised university with minimum 50-55% marks. So you prepare well for MBA entrance exams, qualify it and even after B.Sc you will get to study MBA. You will get plenty career opportunities in future.
you have to tell yur in which field to want to make your career. but generally i give you some name of college in maharashta.
You can look for admission in the following colleges-
• SANPADA COLLEGE OF COMMERCE & TECHNOLOGY ( SCCT),NAVI MUMBAI
• SHAHEED SUKHDEV COLLEGE OF BUSINESS STUDIES ( SSCBS),NEW DELHI
• RIZVI COLLEGE OF ARTS SCIENCE & COMMERCE ( RIZVI COLLEGE),MUMBAI
• SNDT ARTS AND COMMERCE COLLEGE ( SNDTACC),PUNE
• ST. PAUL'S COLLEGE ( SPC ),ULHASNAGAR
• BIRLA INSTITUTE OF LIBERAL ARTS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (BILAMS) ( BILAMS),KOLKATA
• MAHARSHI DAYANAND COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE AND COMMERCE ( MD COLLEGE),MUMBAI
• JAI HIND COLLEGE, MUMBAI
• GAYATRI VIDYA PARISHAD COLLEGE FOR DEGREE & P.G. COURSES ( GVPCD),VISAKHAPATNAM
• STERLING COLLEGE OF ARTS,COMMERCE & SCIENCE ( STCACS),NAVI MUMBAI
Open universities are those universities that have minimal to no entry requirements (of grade, age, etc. Open universities may employ specific teaching methods, such as open supported learning and distance learning education through apps, tv programs, CDs, study material by post, etc.
Various Open Universities in India include Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU), Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University (VMOU), Nalanda Open University (NOU) Patna, Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nashik, Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU), Ahmedabad, Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU), Kolkata & more.
In the case of IGNOU, there are three start sessions in a year Jan, April, and July session. One can take admission online and select the option of study material as a soft copy(accessed online) or hard copy(will be delivered by post or can get at nearest center). Visit individual university websites for more details.
So, you can correspond with the university and be part of their distance learning program.
Candidates applying for MBA courses in TNOU must hold Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized board.The minimum marks required to be eligible for admission to MBA course is having secured at least 50% marks in undergraduate degree.
Hoping this was helpful! :)