- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
Executive Postgraduate Diploma ( EPGD ) in Hospital Administration is full-time one-year course degree and it is offered by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
Admission in Executive Postgraduate Diploma in Hospital Administration program based on Personal Interview (in person or telephonically) by the Selection Committee.
- Bachelor’s Degree (under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years of formal education) in any discipline and has been working at least a year in hospitals.
- Medical degrees (Allopathic, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Dentistry), BSc Nursing, Post BSc Nursing, paramedical and allied health degrees in the fields of pharmacy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and other paramedical disciplines and have been working at least 2 years in hospitals.
- Other bachelor’s degrees like Engineering, Law and in any discipline or other degree holders and have been working in hospitals at least 2 years.
- Candidate should be currently working in a hospital.
- The minimum eligibility to apply is 45% of marks (35% for Scheduled Castes [SCs], Scheduled Tribes [STs] and OBC) or a Postgraduate degree (after completion of Bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education) in any discipline.