|TISSNET||12 Aug, 2021||Others - First wait list - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|12 Aug, 2021 - 18 Aug, 2021||Others - Document verification and payment of fees for waitlist 1 | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2021||Others - Second wait list - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2021 - 27 Aug, 2021||Others - Document verification and payment of fees for waitlist 2 | Mode: Online|
|28 Jul, 2021||Others - Merit list - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|01 Jul, 2021 - 21 Jul, 2021||Others - Online assessments | Mode: Online|
|31 May, 2021 - 26 Jun, 2021||Others - Online DAF opening and closing date | Mode: Offline|
|25 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - TISS NET | Mode: Online|
|08 Feb, 2021 - 15 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - TISS NET | Mode: Online|
|03 Dec, 2020 - 25 Jan, 2021||Application - TISS NET | Mode: Offline and Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Master of Public Health ( MPH ) in Health Administration is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
The selection of candidates for different programs happens in two stages and has three components of assessment. All candidates appear for the National entrance test (TISSNET). Based on the performance in the TISSNET examination, only shortlisted candidates are called for the Pre Interview Test and Personal Interview (PIT/PI)
Candidates should have a:
- Successfully completed three years of Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, or
- Four years Bachelor's Degree in Medicine, Paramedical Sciences, and other four years program like Pharmacy, Veterinary Sciences, Engineering, Law.
- Candidates should have completed their Internship.
- Candidates who are in their final year in Bachelor's Degree are not eligible to apply.