- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Industrial Chemistry is a full-time two-year postgraduate course offered by the University of Kota, Kota.
- B. Sc. degree under 10+2+3 pattern with Chemistry as a main subject of study, or
- B. Sc. degree with specialization such as Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, etc. or
- Three / Four year B. Sc. (Hons) degree in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry, etc. or
- Four year Bachelor of Science and Technology (B. Sc.-Tech.) or Science and Teacher Education (B. Sc.-B. Ed.) or Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) or Technology (B. Tech. Chemical Engineering) degree with Chemistry as a paper.
Min. Marks required in Qualifying Examination:
(i) Qualifying examination passed from any recognised University which is situated in Rajasthan State:
- General Category = 55%.
- SC / ST / OBC / MBC = Min. Pass Marks
(ii) Qualifying examination passed from any recognised University which is situated at outside the Rajasthan State:
- All Categories = 60%.