The Master of Arts in Education is a Regular Four Semester Course offered by the Department of Education, Vinaya-Bhavana, Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, (Medium of Instruction English).
There shall be an Admission Test for eligible candidates and selection will be made on the basis of merit only which will be determined by the score obtained by the candidates out of maximum 100 marks.
1. Candidates are advised to bring all Mark sheets, Certificates & other Testimonials in original for verification on the Day of Admission Test.
2. Admit Cards will be issued only after verification of all Mark sheets, Certificates & other Testimonials in the original.
3. The qualifying marks in the Admission Test shall be as per University Rules.
4. Candidates have to give a declaration to the effect that they are not employed anywhere. In the case of in-service candidates, a certificate from the competent authority is to be submitted at the time of admission stating that they will be given study leave during the entire course of the study.
5. Medium of Entrance test will be English only. However, The medium of examination is either Bengali or English and the medium of classroom instruction is Bengali/English/Hindi.
For External Candidates: External candidates must have passed three-year B.A. ( Hons / Major ) in Education with at least 50 % marks for General, 45 % marks for OBC and Pass Marks for SC and ST candidates.
For Internal Candidates: Internal candidates must have passed any of the following:
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile