WHAT IS AVIATION MANAGEMENT ?
Aviation management is a course which deals with the study of airlines, airports and business related to the aerospace industry. This also includes supervising routine operations undertaken by the ground staff of an airport or an organisation in the aviation sector. An aviation administrator studies aviation management course to work on high level positions where they can be responsible for airport security and air traffic control towers. The course enables a student to adapt good communication skills apart from leadership and organisational skills which are important in the aviation industry.Expand
- PG Programme - Minimum aggregate marks of 50% in Class X and XII
- UG Programme- Graduation with minimum 50% from a recognised university.
SCOPE OF AVIATION MANAGEMENT
Employment opportunities for ground crew managers increase on pursuing courses in aviation management.
- Air Transport Team Project
- Airport Operations
- Aviation Organisation Operation
- Financial Accounting
- Introduction to Air Transport Industry
- Introduction to Airport Operations
- Introduction to marketing
- Air India