- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Anna University, Chennai.
1. A Pass in +2 H.Sc., (Academic) with Maths, Physics and Chemistry with the % of marks as stated below.
2. A Pass in +2 H.Sc., (Vocational Scheme) with Engineering technology subjects and in any one of the related subjects like Maths or Physics or Chemistry with % of marks and as below
3. Diploma in one of the courses like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer (for direct II Year lateral entry)
4. Any other equivalent qualification approved by the Anna University and state Board of Technical Education / Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu.
OC – 50% average in the related subjects
BC – 45% average in the related subjects
MBC/DNC – 40% average in the related subjects
SC/ST – 40% average in the related subjects