|NEET||02 May, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|10 Dec, 2020||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Goa University,Taleigao Plateau, Goa
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course is the duration of 5 years, which include 4 years of curriculum plus 1 year of rotating internship. affiliated with Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa and approved by Dental Council of India.
- Selection is made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- Admissions in BDS course will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG).
- Age: 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Qualification: Higher Secondary School certificate examination of Goa Board or the Central Board of Secondary Education (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% (40% for Scheduled Castes and Tribes) marks in aggregate of Science subjects with English, as the medium of instructions
- Domicile: Candidates should be residents of Goa for 10 years (5 years for candidates whose parents are of Goa origin and they should have passed the qualifying (11th and 12th) examination from Goa).