- Overview of all the modules included in the course
- Setting learning outcomes and individual expectations
- Introduction of faculty and students
Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies
Know the ins-and-outs of Digital Marketing comprehensively by enrolling in the course and discover the formula for effective Social Media and Digital Marketing
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Digital Marketing, mainly in the form of Social Media Marketing, has emerged as the most powerful marketing tool in today’s internet-savvy scenario. Therefore, the Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies MOOC is made to impart the knowledge of prominent strategies utilized by organizations for marketing throughout digital media. You will explore the techniques necessary to excel in the tricky and competitive field of Digital Marketing.
The Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies course at ISB is created to help you become an expert on useful tools including social listening, social graph, digital attribution, big data and A/B testing. Proficiency in these tools will boost internal and external business innovation. You will also learn how to assess the success of your marketing campaigns using various measurement methods.
Social Media and Digital Marketing have immense power to drive business growth due to the availability of tech devices in every household. Hence, ISB’s Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies course will make you ready to seize the opportunities by exploring intelligent marketing and advanced analytics concepts in great detail.
- Starts on 8 January 2021
- Four weeks course duration
- Rs. 75,000 course-fee
- Two sessions per week
- Marketing subject
- Live virtual program
- Digital learning
- Real-world application
- Live classes
- Research-based teaching
- Expert instructors
- Alumni network
Course and certificate fees
- The applicants have to pay a course fee of Rs. 85,000 to enroll in the Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies MOOC by Indian School of Business
- GST of 18% will be charged on the total amount
Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies
Rs. 85,000 plus GST (18%)
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Professionals who are currently responsible for executing and driving marketing strategies, and who are required to develop new digital marketing initiatives, will benefit profoundly from this course.
What you will learn
The Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies MOOC at the Indian School of Business will cover many Digital Marketing concepts. By the time you complete the course, you will be easily able to:
- Learn how to use Search Engine Marketing to your benefit
- Identify influencers by building strategies
- Implement models to personalize and target communications
- Understand audience tribes, customer personas and customer decision journeys
- Learn useful tools like social listening
- Test your digital marketing plans by devising experiments
- Efficiently frame your social media and overall digital marketing strategy
Enrol in the Indian School of Business’ Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies MOOC easily by following the simple steps given below.
Step 1 – First of all, open the official course page of the Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies course on the ISB website by clicking on this link => https://www.isb.edu/en/executive-education/online-programmes/digital-and-social-media-marketing-strategies.html.
Step 2 – You can read all the course details and descriptions. After that, click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
Step 3 – An application form will appear in your web browser. Fill the details and submit.
Step 4 – A unique payment link will be generated and sent to the email address that you entered in the previous step. So, open your email inbox.
Step 5 – Find the payment link inside the email received from ISB for enrolment in the Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies online live course. Click or tap on the link.
Step 6 – A payment gateway will open. Finally, pay the course fee securely.
After a successful payment, you will get the receipt. All the other important Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies course details will be shared with you on your registered contact number and email address.
That’s all! Now you should have secured your seat in the live program.
Filling the form
To book your seat in the Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies live virtual program, you need to fill an application form on the course page. The application form isn’t very lengthy and won’t take much of your time. Firstly, specify which course you want to apply for. Additionally, you need to enter basic info like your full name, designation, email ID, country, Zip code, State/province and city.
The Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies application form also requires some of your professional details, including your company, work experience, number of employees, salutation, function, industry seniority, and PAN details. You can also provide your Facebook/Twitter or LinkedIn profile URL.
Finally, after filling in the info, click submit, pay the course fee and enrol in the course.
The Digital Ecosystem
- Build a goal and digital vision for your organization by studying the new digital marketing structure
- Audience tribes and customer personas
- Comprehend the role of digital regarding conventional marketing media mix schemes
- Obtain insights on identifying consumer’s moment of truth and changes in the customer decision journey
Advertising promotions in the digital age
- Realize the distinctions between SEM and SEO
- Devise an effectual SEM strategy
- Get the most out of SEM
- Study lead generation with the help of harnessing owned media
An experimentation culture
- Introduction to split testing, A/B testing and causal inference
- Devise a data approach that balances long-term objectives with short-term needs & developing a case for attribution
- Comprehend the role of testing strategies and data
Social Media promotions
- Learn influencer and viral marketing
- Foresee who responds to a promotion
- Get a summary of social media marketing strategies
- Target and understand influencer by using social network theory
- Formulate predictive strategies for consumer engagement with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
Social Media Listening
- Examine the significance of content dissemination using social media
- Explain how you can leverage content marketing or social media for your company efficaciously
- Revise consumer-decision journey
- Personalization, targeting and social media listening based on data
Mobile Advertising and Promotion
- Gather insights into targeting strategies and mobile advertising
- Identify content creation for numerous stages of the customer journey
- Grasp the compromises presented by hyper-personalization in the online world
- Know how to develop a balanced digital communication strategy
Digital Marketing: Evaluation and Strategies
- Know about the various Key Performance Indicators and provisions to track, measure and define results to quantify business impact
- Get in-depth knowledge of search advertising, social media strategies, pricing and display advertising
How it helps
The Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies live program at ISB will allow you to gain creative and critical thinking skills which, in turn, will help you get optimum outcomes in your Social and Digital marketing campaigns. You will deeply comprehend multiple concepts that comprise an effective internet marketing strategy.
You will also develop the necessary abilities to improve consumer engagement through the learnings of ISB’s Digital, and Social Media Marketing Strategies live digital course. Grabbing ever-growing opportunities in the digital space will become accessible to you as you discover how to enhance the customer experience across different digital channels.
Lastly, the course completion certificate you will receive after completing all models will help you grow your career by leaps and bounds.
The Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies live course will be taught by three expert instructors and Associate Professors of Marketing at the Indian School of Business. Manish Gangwar, Sudhir Voleti and Madhu Vishwanathan.
There are generally 25 to 50 participants in a class.
The cancellation policy of the Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies course is systemic. If you cancel four weeks before the course start date, you get a full refund. However, if you opt-out two to four weeks before the start date, you will only get a half refund of your fee. Moreover, if you get to apply for a refund less than two weeks before the start date, you shall not be given a refund.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion and become a member of a global Executive Education Alumni network.
The Digital and Social Media Marketing Strategies live digital course on ISB starts on 8 January 2021. You can apply for it now.