|09 Apr, 2021||Result| Mode: online|
|07 Mar, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- The program offers a unique combination of the latest management concepts similar to top global MBA programs and is contextualized to the needs of family businesses. While each family business is unique, these best practices can be applied across family businesses.
- The curriculum is taught from an owner’s perspective. It is designed for you to successfully transition into the role of a business leader. There are courses that specifically focus on entrepreneurship, on how to sustain the business, explore markets & expand the portfolio and lead business growth.
- Family business knowledge
- Business leadership potential
- Work experience
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in BAT
- Scale, size, complexity of business and length of existence of business
- Bachelors’ Degree or an equivalent qualification (like CA, etc.) Applicants should have completed the Bachelors Degree as the time of submitting the application.
- No work experience is required for admission. However, the ISB strongly feels that the experience of 4-5 years will add a lot of value