|09 Apr, 2021||Result| Mode: online|
|07 Mar, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad develops global leaders. It gives an insight on emerging economies and their unique business challenges. This carefully-crafted One-Year Programme incorporates practical industry applications with a rigorous, cutting-edge, research-based curriculum. This has transformed several mid-career professionals to global business leaders of today and tomorrow. The PGP is meant to hone your skills and challenge conventional wisdom. This programme is not subjected to approval by any Government of India regulatory bodies like UGC, AICTE etc.
- For: Professionals with 2-20 yrs of experience
- Duration: 12 Months
The application form has 6 important sections apart from the personal details and statement of integrity/ declaration sections. Ensure that you completely fill all the sections before submitting the form.
1) Academics: Mention your X, XII, graduation, post-graduation (if any), additional certifications in this section, etc. in this section.
2) Work Experience: Mention your top job responsibilities, initiatives, and achievements.
3) Awards & Activities: Arrange your awards, achievements, and hobbies in the order of importance, and mention them in the awards, activities and hobbies sections.
4) GMAT/GRE Test Score: Provide a valid GMAT or GRE score.
5) Essay: Reflect on your experiences and let your thoughts flow. Focus on uniqueness and leadership. Mind the word Limit.
6) Recommendation: You will have to provide details of one recommender who can be your reporting manager/ previous manager/ senior colleague/ current client/ previous client/ business partner/ supplier/ auditor etc. Go by the quality of the evaluation rather than the seniority of the designation
Each applicant to the Post Graduate Programme in Management at the Indian School of Business is holistically evaluated on the following parameters:
1) Academic Credentials: The application keenly evaluates your ability to cope with the rigor of the program through your past academic performance and your performance in the GMAT/GRE exam. We consider the 12th standard grades, graduation grades, post-graduation and certification scores- wherever applicable along with the overall GMAT/GRE score. However, no “cut off” criteria are applied to either the academic credentials or the GMAT/GRE score.
2) Leadership Potential: Applicants are evaluated on the basis of the impact they have made in their past professional and personal life. This aspect is assessed through the initiatives that the applicant may have taken, the responsibilities handled, and the career progression achieved to date. The one professional evaluation (i.e. recommendation) which forms an important part of the application also helps in gauging the leadership potential of the applicant in a professional setting.
3) Personal Attributes: At ISB, we would look for versatile and well-rounded individuals who can contribute to society in positive and meaningful ways. People who can bring different perspectives to the class and appreciate different points of view. Your extracurricular activities and interests beyond your work life give us an insight into your personal qualities. The School encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to become part of the Post Graduate Programme in Management. Diversity in all forms of life, like work experience, educational background, nationality, among others is given due consideration.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Valid GMAT / GRE score
- At least 24 months of full-time work experience by March 31, 2019
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score (only if the language of instruction at undergraduate study level is not English)
Life at ISB
- Batch of 2015
Indeed one of the best B Schools in India
- Batch of 2016
A Chance to Fly, Oh So High
Joined On: 11 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2016