About ISB Hyderabad
Indian School of Business (IBS), Hyderabad Campus is a private co-educational Institute established in the year 2001. The campus spreads over 260 acres of land. ISB Hyderabad courses include Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), Advanced Management Programmes (AMP) and Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in the fields of management.
Indian School of Business has two campuses one in Hyderabad and the other one in Mohali. ISB Mohali campus was started in the year 2012 with the campus area of 70 acres.
ISB Hyderabad Highlights:
Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana
ISB Hyderabad Location:
ISB is located at Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana. Chandanagar Railway Station is around 13 km away and Telapur Metro Station is around 11.8 km away from the Institute. The nearest airport is Begumpet Airport that is around 20 km away and it will take around 41 minutes to reach the institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach the Indian School of Business Hyderabad. ISB Hyderabad is well connected with roads, railways and airways.
ISB Hyderabad Latest Updates and News:
October 16, 2020: ISB Hyderabad organises Webinar on National Education Policy 2020:
ISB Hyderabad organises Webinar on the National Education Policy 2020 on the broad theme of ‘States leading the Way’.
ISB Hyderabad Rankings:
- Ranked 6th among B-Schools in Asia.
- Ranked 23rd by the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2020.
- Ranked 1 among Research Ranking in India.
Indian School of Business Hyderabad Accreditations and Collaborations:
- ISB is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- ISB Hyderabad is also accredited by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Indian School of Business Hyderabad is also accredited by the Associations of AMBA.
ISB Hyderabad Collaborations:
- London Business School
- The Fletcher School
- Wharton University
- Kellog School of Management
Indian School of Business Hyderabad Notable Alumni:
Satish Deshpande (Strategy Consultant and a Professional director)
ISB Hyderabad Clubs, Committees and Societies:
ISB Hyderabad has several clubs and committees for the students so that they can enjoy their free time apart from academic studies. Some of the cultural clubs of ISB Hyderabad are dance club, music club, photography club, quiz club, sports club, etc and ISB Hyderabad technical clubs are finance club, marketing club, business technology club, entrepreneurship and venture capital club, etc.
- Business Technology Club
- Consulting Club
- Energy Club
- Entrepreneurship & Venture Capital Club
- Finance Club
- Healthcare Club
- Manufacturing & Operations Club
- Marketing Club
- Net Impact Club
- Toastmasters Club
- Arts & Creativity Club
- Dance Club
- Music Club
- Photography Club
- Quiz Club
- Radio Club
- Sports Club
- Theatre Club
Indian School of Business Infrastructure and Facilities:
Several infrastructure and facilities are provided by the ISB Hyderabad for the students and faculty such as an atrium to conduct prayers, a library with a rich collection of books. ISB Hyderabad also provides various sports facilities to the students such as badminton, basketball, etc, canteen to provide hygienic food to the students. The institute also has lecture theatres, separate hostels for boys and girls, etc. Other facilities like book stores, mall rooms, ATM facilities, swimming pools, Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty to fulfil their daily necessities.
- Lecture Theatres
- Learning Resource Centre - Library
ISB Hyderabad Courses, Fees and Eligibility:
Indian School of Business Hyderabad offers courses at postgraduate level and doctoral level. Students should fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission to the specified course. Various types of courses are given below:
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Advanced Management Programmes (AMP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
ISB Hyderabad Fee:
ISB Hyderabad offers admission to the postgraduate programme in management and the total fee of the course is Rs. 2,95,000. The total fees of the Advanced Management Programme is Rs 10,00,000. Students need to pay this fee as a demand draft in favour of ISB Hyderabad.
ISB Hyderabad Fee Structure:
ISB Hyderabad Course Name
Indian School of Business Hyderabad Admission:
ISB Hyderabad courses include PGP, AMP and FPM programmes in the field of management. The institute provides admission to the PGP programmes will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the GMAT/GRE examinations followed by the interview. ISB Hyderabad admission to the AMP programmes will be done on the basis of the past academic record and the relevant work experience. Indian School of Business Hyderabad admission to the FPM courses will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in CAT/GRE/JRF/GMAT examinations. For the final admission, aspirants have to complete all the admission formalities.
ISB Hyderabad PGP Admission Process:
- Fill the ISB Hyderabad online application form on the institute website.
- Aspirants should appear for the GMAT/GRE examination.
- Participate in an interview conducted by the institute.
- Students should complete ISB Hyderabad admission formalities and pay the fee.
ISB Hyderabad AMP Admission:
- Submit the Indian School of Business Hyderabad online application form after filling it and paying the application fees.
- Students should have relevant work experience.
- Should complete all the admission formalities after seat allotment.
Indian School of Business Hyderabad FPM Admission:
- Students should submit the ISB Hyderabad admission form on the website of the Indian School of Business Hyderabad.
- Students should appear and qualify the GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF.
- Complete the admission formalities such as documentation and fee payment.
Indian School of Business Hyderabad Scholarship:
To provide financial support to the students, scholarships are provided by the Indian School of Business Hyderabad. ISB Hyderabad students can earn the prestigious scholarship on the basis of merit. Scholarships are given to help the needy students who want to pursue Post Graduate Programme and Fellowship Programme in Management.
ISB Hyderabad provides scholarship to the students who are pursuing a Post Graduate Programme (PGP) and Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM). The scholarship will be given to both Indian and International students based on their performance.
ISB Hyderabad PGP Scholarship:
Waivers awarded at the time of admission
- Merit Waivers: This scholarship will be given to the students based on their overall scores at the end of the selection process. The total of 40 scholarships will be awarded to eligible candidates varying from INR 5 Lakhs to the full tuition fee.
- Need-Based Waivers: A total of 40 scholarship will be awarded by the Indian School of Business and Corporate donors’ together of INR 5 Lakhs each to deserving candidates whose family income is not more than INR 12 Lakhs. Candidates should submit an essay and proof of income to be eligible for this scholarship.
- ISB Merit by Diversity: This scholarship is given to encourage the students with diverse profiles. ISB Hyderabad gives scholarships of INR 5 Lakhs to up to 10 candidates.
- AIESEC – ISB Waivers: ISB scholarship of Rs 5 Lakhs will be given to 3 AIESECers. Students need to submit an essay.
- International Diversity: A total of 30 scholarships will be given to the International students of varying amounts.
- Bridge to India: This scholarship is given to Indian students who are currently working at abroad and plans to move back to India. Scholarship of Rs 5 to 10 Lakhs will be awarded to 5 students. Eligible students will have to submit an essay.
ISB Hyderabad Scholarships given after the PGP admission offers are rolled out
- Citi Scholarships: 4 merit scholarships are given by the Citi bank of INR 7.5 Lacs each, 2 scholarship for Citi employees and 2 scholarship to the students who are interested in financial services. On the basis of an essay, Citi bank will select the candidate.
- Ramesh C. Khanna Nurture India Scholarship: The scholarship of INR 5 Lacs was started by the Amit Khanna, alumnus, and Founder of Phoenix Holdings and is awarded to the students who are the sole earning members in their families. On the basis of an essay, the donor will select the candidate.
- PGPMAX Co 2012 Scholarship: This need-based scholarship of INR 5 Lacs is sponsored by the Alumni of PGPMAX Class of 2012, and is given to the students coming from the social sector. On the basis of an essay on giving back to society, awardee would be selected.
- Bajaj Auto Scholar: Bajaj Auto gives 3 merit-based scholarships. The awardee of this scholarship will be known as “Bajaj Auto Scholar”.
- D’décor Scholarship: D’décor provides a platform for the students who are pursuing PGP programme to support them financially by awarding 4 need-based/merit-based tuition waivers.
- Hilti Scholarship: Hilti India Pvt. Ltd has started 4 tuition waivers to the students of PGP programme out of which 2 are female students.
- Jagannath Arora Scholarship: A need-based scholarship started by Neeraj Arora, an alumnus of PGP Class of 2006 in the name of his father Mr. Jagannath Arora. The awardee will be known as Jagannath Arora Scholar.
- Visiting Faculty Scholarship: The award will be given to an international student of PGP programme every year.
- Shapoorji Pallonji Scholarship: Shapoorji Pallonji initiated a need-based/merit-based tuition wavier to the student of the PGP programme.
- Aditya Shembekar Scholarship: The alumni of PGP Class of 2013, Aditya’s family and friends initiated a scholarship known as Aditya Shemberkar scholarship which is awarded to a student of PGP programme.
- Anonymous Donors: This need-based scholarship will be given to the students of PGP programme
- Alumni Endowment Fund Scholarship: Alumni Endowment Scholarship award is given to the 2 merit-based students of PGP programme every year.
- Deepak Parayanken Scholarship: Deepak Parayanken, an alumnus of PGP Class of 2011 sponsors two merit-based scholarships.
- AT&T Scholarship: 2 tuition waivers will be given by the AT&T Global Network Services to the students of PGP programme out of which 1 will be a female student.
- Lakshya Scholarship for Women: Bharat Forge Limited has started the Lakshya Scholarship to financially support the female student of the PGP programme every year.
- Aakash Tuition Grant: Aakash Chaudhry, an alumnus of PGP Class of 2004, has started a need /merit-based scholarship for PGP Programme.
Scholarships are given to graduating students of ISB
ISB’s Develop India Scholarship: This scholarship was started by the school to help graduating students of ISB.
ISB Hyderabad Placements Detail:
Indian School of Business Hyderabad has a Placement Cell that helps in the smooth conduction of the placement drive. Proper training sessions are organised by the Indian School of Business Hyderabad placement cell for the students to develop job-specific skills. ISB Hyderabad placement cell trains the students to improve their communication skills as students with good communication skills have an edge over the others. Students of the varsity are a part of various conferences and seminars, guest lectures from eminent personalities belonging to the industry. Students are also part of resume writing sessions and various workshops are also organised for the students for the development of soft skills of the students. Group discussions and mock interview sessions are also conducted frequently to improve the communication and the public speaking skills of the students.
Check the steps of the ISB Hyderabad placements procedure given below:
- Companies are invited by the institute via mail and interested companies will revert back.
- Then, the companies visiting the institute will deliver a pre-placement talk to the students to make them aware of the companies policies.
- Further, the group discussions and tests are conducted by the companies.
- Shortlisted aspirants have to appear for the final round of the placement process i.e technical and HR interview.
- An offer letter will be given to the students who have qualified all the rounds of interviews successfully.
Some of the ISB Hyderabad Top Recruiters are:
- Dr Reddys Laboratories
- Ernst & Young
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Google India
- McKinsey & Company
- Nestle India
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. Does the Indian School of Business Hyderabad have any foreign collaborations?
Ans. Yes, ISB Hyderabad has collaborated with some foreign institutes. Some of them are:
- London Business School
- The Fletcher School
- Wharton University
- Kellog School of Management
Q2. Does ISB Hyderabad provide placement?
Ans. Yes, ISB provides placement opportunities to the students. Some of the Indian School of Business Hyderabad recruiters are listed below:
- Nestle India
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Adani Group
- Aditya Birla Group
Q3. Does ISB Hyderabad have any accreditation?
Ans. Yes, Indian School of Business Hyderabad is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), Associations of AMBA, EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Q4. Does the institute provide any scholarship to the students?
Ans. Yes, scholarships can be availed by the students who are studying Post Graduate Programme (PGP) and Fellowship Programme in Management (FPM) at ISB Hyderabad.
Q5. What are the infrastructural facilities offered by ISB Hyderabad?
Ans. ISB Hyderabad facilities include a Library, Sports, Lecture Theatre, Hostel, Atrium, Canteen, etc.
Q6. What are the placement statistics at ISB Hyderabad?
Ans. The Indian School of Business Hyderabad placement statistics are given below:
Number of companies participated - 433
Number of job offers made - 1504
80% average CTC offered - Rs. 24,10,000
Q7: Does ISB Hyderabad have any cultural clubs for the students?
Ans: Yes, Indian School of Business Hyderabad has several cultural clubs for the students such as Arts & Creativity Club, Dance Club, Music Club, Photography Club, Quiz Club, Radio Club, Sports Club.
Q8: Companies from which sectors visit the ISB Hyderabad for placement drive?
Ans: Companies from various sectors such as consulting, IT/ITES, E-Commerce, engineering, hospitality, insurance, BFSI, human resource, research, etc visit the institute for conducting placement drive.
ISB Hyderabad Highlights
ISB Hyderabad Courses & Fees
ISB Hyderabad Admissions 2021
ISB Hyderabad Admission Details:
Indian School of Business courses include Post Graduate Programmes (PGP), Advanced Management Programmes (AMP) and Doctoral (FPM) programmes in the field of management. ISB Hyderabad admission to the PGP programmes is done through the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)/GRE scores. Admission to the AMP programmes will be done on the basis of the past academic record and work experience while for the FPM course, aspirants should have a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF score. Students should check the eligibility criteria for the course they are applying for and should know the detailed ISB Hyderabad admission procedure.
ISB Hyderabad Exams and Cutoffs
ISB Hyderabad Student Reviews
Life at ISB
Indeed one of the best B Schools in India
ISB Hyderabad Facilities
ISB Hyderabad Facilities and Infrastructure:
ISB Hyderabad provides good recreational infrastructural facilities for the students who want to study at the Indian School of Business Hyderabad. Apart from academic studies students can spend their free time playing sports or can participate in various activities. These facilities can also be used by the faculty members to provide good learning opportunities to the students. ISB Hyderabad also has a canteen to cater to the food facilities. The campus of ISB Hyderabad also offers enchanting walks and pathways leading to sunset viewpoints and quaint rock formations.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
- Swimming Pool
- Alumni Associations
- Banks Facilities
ISB Hyderabad Gallery
Questions related to ISB Hyderabad
Why is ISB Hyderabads fees so high? Is it because of brand name or what? If someone could please tell. Regards, Snehansh
Yes, the fees are high due to the facilities provided, the faculty, the infrastructure and the quality of the learning experience.It is entirely worth paying higher fees and going to the Indian School of Business because it is a fantastic brand and has earned outstanding rankings. Adding on, the hostel fees differs according to the room, it can be like around Rs.2- 3 LPA. For financially disadvantaged students, ISB also provide scholarship( of around 5 Lakhs) and those students who are currently working overseas who are planning to move back to India will waive Rs.5-10 Lakhs. Besides having great brand, many students don't opt for ISB, because investment is sometimes not equal to return on investment. This is because average CTC salary package offered to the students here was around Rs.19-20 LPA.
How Indian school of business and finance, Delhi is for Graduate diploma in management In terms of placements ...
I want to know about indian school of business and finance,Delhi ( University of London ) is this college good to join in terms of placements and future career..
Hi aspirant ,
ISBF , Delhi is best in terms of curriculum . they follow curriculum of university of london , london school of economics . if you perform well in 1st year we will get a chance to study in london school of economics for one year i.e 2nd year. In terms of placement this college is average. It provide decent placement but not of very high package . the average package is 4.5 lakh/ per year. You would have a option to go to mba or pg in economics outside india. the fees is very high. After passing out you would get a degree of university of london with a degree of indira gandhi open university .
hope this help you
best of luck
is Indian school of business and finance, delhi a good option in respect to placements , future career etc.,
The following are the details regarding Indian School of Business and Finance , Delhi:
- Ranking:7 in the Forbes list of top Universities
- Average Fees:12-32 Lakhs INR
- Courses:Advanced Management Program,PGPM,PGP inManagement,YLP,PGPMAX,EFPM,FPM
- Scholarship: Rs1Lakh to full fees removal
- Placement details-
- Total students recruited in 2019: 877
- Total companies arrived:373
- Number of International Companies:24
- Maximum Salary Package:Rs 24.35 Lakhs per annum
- Major Recruiters:Reliance,GEP Worldwide,Phonepe,Bharati Airtel,Axis Bank,Accenture,The Boston Consulting Group
- Link: https://www.careers360.com/colleges/indian-school-of-business-and-finance-new-delhi#courseOffered
All the best
is Indian school of business and finance, Delhi is good for doing graduation diploma in management other than MBA Is it good as a good career...
Indian school of business and finance teaches the programmes designed , examined and assesses by the London school of economics(LSE) , which is ranked under Top 10 in the world for management ( QS university Ranking ,2020) , would recommend that the Graduate Diploma in programme at ISBF is great and an opportunity that one should avail if its in hand .
The Indian School of Business 7 finance ( ISBF) is one of the reputed institutes in Delhi . ISBF is a great place to be at for the prorammes it offers . The curriculum is really great and very challenging and unlike a lot of Indian Universities it is updated every year . The courses offered at ISBF make a student a better learner for the long run .
ISB Hyderabad Related Articles
ISB or Indian School of Business has announced the launch of PGPpro - a w....
Networking opportunity with peers and mentors is the biggest takeaway, says Ankana Ghatak, PGP 2017, ISB
Ankana Ghatak is a student of the Post Graduate Programme at ISB under th....
Indian School of Business (ISB) has launched Leadership Management Progra....
A group of five alumni from the Indian School of Business (ISB) won the pr....
The Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad has recorded all time high ....
4th International Conference on corporate governance in emerging marketin....
Institute: Indian School of BusinessYoung Leadership Programme (YLP) 2013YL....
ISB Hyderabad Latest News
HYDERABAD: The Indian School of Business (ISB)-Hyderabad has entered into a....
ISB Hyderabad Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Boys Hostel facility available on the college campus. The student villages form the four cornerstones of the campus. Each Student Village can accommodate 130 to 210 students in a mix of four-bedroom and studio serviced apartments. The apartments are air-conditioned, fully furnished and equipped with cable connection, voice and data ports for telephone, campus LAN, and the Internet.
Girls Hostel facility available on the college campus. The student villages form the four cornerstones of the campus. Each Student Village can accommodate 130 to 210 students in a mix of four-bedroom and studio serviced apartments. The apartments are air-conditioned, fully furnished and equipped with cable connection, voice and data ports for telephone, campus LAN, and the Internet.
The first Aid Medical Facility available on the college campus.
Gym facility available on the college campus.
Library Facility available on the college campus.
The state-of-the-art recreation center has sports facilities such as a swimming pool, fitness center, and courts for badminton, squash, table tennis, lawn tennis, volleyball, and basketball. The campus also has a billiards room and football field. There is also a play area for children and a toddler’s room.
The lecture theatres are equipped with the broadband communications network, ensuring global connectivity. ISB Students can interact by computer or video-link with faculty, industry leaders and other students anywhere in the world. Audiovisual and video-conferencing facilities such as overhead projectors, LCDs, fixed cameras and touch-pad systems make the learning process interactive and enjoyable.
Cafeteria Facility available on the college campus.
Auditorium facility with 408 seating capacity available on the college campus.
An Alumni Association available on the college campus.
Swimming Pool facility available on the college campus.
Lecture Theatres: The lecture theatres at ISB are equipped with a broadband communications network, which ensures global connectivity. You can interact with a computer or video-link with faculty, industry leaders, and other students anywhere in the world. Audiovisual and video conferencing facilities such as overhead projectors, LCDs, fixed cameras and touch-pad systems will make your learning process interactive and enjoyable.
Banks/ATM facility available on the college campus.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: