Indian School of Business (IBS), Hyderabad Campus is a private co-educational Institute established in the year 2001. The campus spreads over 260 acres of land. The Institute is approved by the EFMD Quality Improvement System (EQUIS). ISB offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) and Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) in varied fields.
ISB is located at Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana. Chandanagar Railway Station is around 13 km away and Telapur Metro Station is around 11.8 km away from the Institute. The nearest airport is Begumpet Airport that is around 20 km away. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach Indian School of Business.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- ISB is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Business Technology Club: This club provides platform to the students to interact with industry experts and helps them to enhance their technical and business skills.
- Consulting Club
- Energy Club: This Club is for the students who are interested in upstream and downstream oil and gas, power, utilities, renewable, finance and consulting etc.
- Entrepreneurship & Venture Capital Club: This Cell encourages the students to become entrepreneurs and provides opportunities to work on short term projects with corporates.
- Finance Club: This is a Finance Club of ISB that provides a quality learning experience in the world of finance by organising various interactive events.
- Healthcare Club: This club encourages students to have their career in healthcare and related industries.
- Manufacturing & Operations Club: Through practical work and use case studies, this club enhances the manufacturing and operations skills of the students.
- Marketing Club: This is a marketing Club that helps the marketing and sales enthusiasts to increase their skills by providing them with insightful knowledge sessions, events and hands on training.
- Net Impact Club: The member of this club helps students in creating a positive social impact through their business skills. Various events like blood donation camp, etc are organised by this club.
- Public Policy Club
- Retail and E-Commerce Club
- Senior Executive Club
- SREI Infrastructure Club
- Toastmasters Club: This Club helps students to enhance their communication and leadership skills.
- Women in Business Club
- Arts & Creativity Club: This Club is for students who are creative in nature and love to do drawing, painting, embroidery, ornament crafting etc and polish their skills.
- Dance Club: This Club is for the dance lovers. Different forms of dance are performed by this group like Classical, Folk, Contemporary.
- Music Club: This Club is for the music lovers. The entry to this society will be done by auditions. These auditions are headed, conducted and judged by faculty.
- Photography Club: This Club is for students who love to capture moments for memories with their photography skills.
- Quiz Club: The Quiz Club helps students gain insights on the non-academic aspects of business and understand the dynamics and opportunities that govern the business.
- Radio Club: This is a radio club of the Institute that covers all the activities like interviews, quizzes, college updates, life or culture, etc through radio show.
- Sports Club: This Club encourages students to participate in different sports and tournaments organised at national and international level.
- Theatre Club: To achieve maximum efficiency, the society combines the creative ideas and abilities of its members. Various events and activities are also conducted by this Club like play, nukkad natak, etc.
Browse by Degree
Exams and Cutoffs
For PGP Programme:
- Candidates should fill an online application form for admission tot the College.
- The candidates should have a valid GMAT/GRE score and should have a work experience of at least 2 years.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the educational background, work experience, GMAT/GRE score.
For FPM Programme:
- Candidates should fill an online application form for admission tot the College.
- The candidates should have a valid GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF score.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the educational background, GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF score.
Indian School of Business offers varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty such as atrium, library with a collection of books and journals, sports, canteen, lecture theatres, hostel, etc. Other facilities like book stores, mall rooms, ATM facilities, swimming pools, Wi-Fi, etc are also available for the students and faculty.
- Lecture Theatres: ISB has well equipped lecture theatres that can be used for guest lectures, seminars, presentations, etc.
- Learning Resource Centre - Library: The Library has a mixed collection of both print and electronic format, which include books, journals, databases, CDs/DVDs, e-journals, reports, etc.
- Atrium: The Institute has an open air auditorium for extra curricular activities, fests, events, etc.
- Hostel: The Institute has separate hostels for both boys and girls. Wi-Fi and LAN facilities are also provided to the hostel students.
- Sports: The institute provides both indoor and outdoor games facilities like badminton, table tennis, football, swimming pool, lawn tennis, etc.
- Canteen: The Institute has a cafeteria available for the students and faculty that serves food to them at reasonable rates.
Life at ISB
Indeed one of the best B Schools in India
A Chance to Fly, Oh So High
Joined On: 11 Oct' 15
Education Interest: Select
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2016
Questions related to Indian School of Business, Hyderabad Campus
How Indian school of business and finance, Delhi is for Graduate diploma in management In terms of placements ...
I want to know about indian school of business and finance,Delhi ( University of London ) is this college good to join in terms of placements and future career..
Hi aspirant ,
ISBF , Delhi is best in terms of curriculum . they follow curriculum of university of london , london school of economics . if you perform well in 1st year we will get a chance to study in london school of economics for one year i.e 2nd year. In terms of placement this college is average. It provide decent placement but not of very high package . the average package is 4.5 lakh/ per year. You would have a option to go to mba or pg in economics outside india. the fees is very high. After passing out you would get a degree of university of london with a degree of indira gandhi open university .
hope this help you
best of luck
is Indian school of business and finance, delhi a good option in respect to placements , future career etc.,
The following are the details regarding Indian School of Business and Finance , Delhi:
- Ranking:7 in the Forbes list of top Universities
- Average Fees:12-32 Lakhs INR
- Courses:Advanced Management Program,PGPM,PGP inManagement,YLP,PGPMAX,EFPM,FPM
- Scholarship: Rs1Lakh to full fees removal
- Placement details-
- Total students recruited in 2019: 877
- Total companies arrived:373
- Number of International Companies:24
- Maximum Salary Package:Rs 24.35 Lakhs per annum
- Major Recruiters:Reliance,GEP Worldwide,Phonepe,Bharati Airtel,Axis Bank,Accenture,The Boston Consulting Group
- Link: https://www.careers360.com/colleges/indian-school-of-business-and-finance-new-delhi#courseOffered
All the best
is Indian school of business and finance, Delhi is good for doing graduation diploma in management other than MBA Is it good as a good career...
Indian school of business and finance teaches the programmes designed , examined and assesses by the London school of economics(LSE) , which is ranked under Top 10 in the world for management ( QS university Ranking ,2020) , would recommend that the Graduate Diploma in programme at ISBF is great and an opportunity that one should avail if its in hand .
The Indian School of Business 7 finance ( ISBF) is one of the reputed institutes in Delhi . ISBF is a great place to be at for the prorammes it offers . The curriculum is really great and very challenging and unlike a lot of Indian Universities it is updated every year . The courses offered at ISBF make a student a better learner for the long run .
how is Indian school.of business and finance . What is its eligibility for pursuing BSc eco????
Hello student Indian school of business and finance is good college all the faculties are well experienced and educated.
Eligibility to pursue Bsc economics - candidates must passed or appearing class 12 with Mathematics as a compulsory subject from any recognized board.
For more updates refer to the link mentioned below - https://www.isbf.edu.in/bsc-undergraduate-courses/bsc-admissions
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
ISB or Indian School of Business has announced the launch of PGPpro - a w....
Networking opportunity with peers and mentors is the biggest takeaway, says Ankana Ghatak, PGP 2017, ISB
Ankana Ghatak is a student of the Post Graduate Programme at ISB under th....
Indian School of Business and Ivey Business School, Canada had conducted ....
Indian School of Business (ISB) has launched Leadership Management Progra....
A group of five alumni from the Indian School of Business (ISB) won the pr....
The Indian School of Business (ISB) Hyderabad has recorded all time high ....
4th International Conference on corporate governance in emerging marketin....
Institute: Indian School of BusinessYoung Leadership Programme (YLP) 2013YL....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: