- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- The executive FPM offers a combination of both theoretical and applied research methodology courses. It is a three-year (15 three-day residencies), cohort program consisting of 15 taught courses, an introductory research project, and the final dissertation.
- The objective of this doctoral-level program is to provide a sound theoretical understanding of research methodology to solve complex issues in business.
- This Executive DBA level program is broad in scope, cutting across business disciplines to solve business problems facing senior professionals in the business world. The executive FPM focuses on providing its students with the knowledge, skills, best practices, and resources to solve complex business problems facing them in today’s business environment.
- Minimum 8 years of professional working experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree. An MBA or business-focused master’s degree is a plus but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in applied research and connecting theory to practice
- If the applicant has not taken a Microeconomics course at a Master’s level program, he/she must complete a course of “Introductory AP Microeconomics”, offered by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) on edX, before the program begins.
- Because of the nature of the Executive FPM program and the level of experience required of candidates, the GMAT or GRE is not required.