- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) is a five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law offered by Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Intermediate/10 + 2 in any discipline with minimum 45% marks. The eligibility for admission will be as per the rules of affiliating body/approving body i.e., the CSS University and the Bar Council of India.
To be eligible for admission in the B.A.LL.B.-5 Year Integrated Program, the candidate should:
- Have passed Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent Examination with at least 45% marks in aggregate for General Category & 40% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Category.
- Not be more than 25 years as on 1st of July in the year of appearing in Examination (subject to C.C.S. University and Bar Council of India norms).
- Candidates appearing/appeared for the Annual Examination in March/April are also eligible to apply.