|Pharm D - ( Merit Category )|
|Item||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total Course Fee|
|Total for the Year||197,290.00||185,290.00||185,290.00||185,290.00||185,290.00||185,290.00||Rs. 1,123,740.00|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 6 Years
- Offered by: Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharma.D) is a 6-year full-time integrated program course offered by Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur and approved by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
A pass in any of the following examinations
- 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Biology with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for optional subjects.
- A pass in D.Pharm course with a minimum of 50% marks from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.