Questions related to Ram Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun
Tell me some Questions ask in personal interview
These are some personal interview questions :
- Would you be able to reveal to me a little about yourself?
- How could you find out about the position?
- What do you think about the organization?
- For what reason do you need this activity?
- For what reason would it be advisable for us to procure you?
- What are your most noteworthy expert qualities?
- What do you consider to be your shortcomings?
- What is your most noteworthy expert accomplishment?
- Enlighten me regarding a test or strife you've looked at work, and how you managed it.
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What's your fantasy work?
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: