|01 Jan, 2020 - 01 Jul, 2020||CLAT Common Law Admission Test - Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
BSW LLB Hons is a full-time Five years duration course offered BY Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar Approved by BCI.
Admission is based on CLAT Entrance Exam
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT.
- As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General / OBC / PWD / NRI / PIO / OCI categories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, are also eligible to appear in CLAT examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
- The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission failing which the candidate shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
- In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the component / section on legal aptitude in the CLAT exam;
- Higher age;
- Computerised draw of lots.
Joined On: 13 Sep' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- BSW LLB Hons