- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
This is a five-year dual degree programme. Living organisms, morphology, physiology, anatomy, behaviour, origin, etc are studied in this programme. There are ten semesters in total. The degree of this programme will be provided by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research.
- Appear in JEE Advanced or KVPY or SCB.
- Fill the application form for admission based on any one of the three admission channels (JEE Advanced or KVPY or SCB) and submit it to IISER Mohali.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for counselling. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their scores acquired in the qualifying marks and the merit list prepared thereafter.
- Passing 10+2 in science stream with 65% aggregate marks.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Channel - With minimum 75% (65% for SC/ST/PWD) marks
- JEE Advanced Channel - Candidate should hold a rank within 10000 in the Common Rank List (CRL) of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-Advanced).
- Apply through SCB Channel, however, have to meet the qualifying cut off marks of the respective state/central board and passing the Aptitude Test conducted by IISER Mohali.