|CEED||08 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2021 - 24 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Draft Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|17 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline and Online|
|01 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|11 Nov, 2020 - 17 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2020 - 10 Nov, 2020||Application - Without late fees | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Design (M.Des) in Product Design. Here comes the best part. The programme is designed to be modular. The 2-year programme is split into smaller modules, so that the students can not only get a qualification but also enhance the career opportunities with each module. The two-year programme allows the students to do it in parts with intermediate certifications. Students earn credits and build their qualification into a PG degree.
The selection of a student at JKLU will be finalized after a series of evaluative steps.
- Submission of the application form with required details. Non-refundable application fee of Rs 600 to be paid.
- Counselling and interview with the JKLU admissions team, provided the student meets the eligibility criteria.
- Merit-based assessment of candidates, focusing on attitude and aptitude, to help them benefit from the unique learning experience at JKLU.
- Minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA in a three-year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Students appearing in the final examination of bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- The candidates must have appeared in CEED or any other national level entrance test. In case the candidate has not appeared for any of the mentioned tests, they will have to appear in the JKLU Design Entrance Test (DET) to qualify for the programme.