- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
Bachelor of Technology in Aerospace Engineering is four years (8 Semester) full-time undergraduate engineering program offered by the School of Mechanical Engineering at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar and approved by AICTE. This course also offered Lateral Entry.
KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) is the All India Entrance Examination conducted by KIIT , Bhubaneswar for admission
Candidates applying for B.Tech(4 Years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2017,2018 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech(4 Years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full-time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1998.
For B.Tech.-LE (3 years):
- Pass in three years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state.
- Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1995.