Admission Process 2021
KUB courses include M. Sc. in Biosciences and Bioinformatics, Master in Library and Information Science, MBA in Travel and Tourism Management, Master in Mass Communication and Media Technology, MBA (Business Economics) and Master in Natural Resources Management and Geo-informatics. KUB admission is based on Central Universities Common Entrance Test or Odisha State Universities Common PG Entrance Test followed by participation in the counselling process wherein the students need to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee for confirmation of KUB admissions. The detailed step by step KUB admission procedure is given in the subsequent part of this section:
KUB Admission Procedure for all the Courses
- Candidates wishing to pursue a programme from KUB have to first apply and appear for Central Universities Common Entrance Test or Odisha State Universities Common PG Entrance Test and they have to qualify the entrances in order to be eligible for the KUB admission process.
- For MBA, OJEE/CAT/MAT are accepted for KUB admissions in case seats are available after admitting students through CUSET/OSUCET.
- Once the results of the respective examinations are declared, the list of the qualifying candidates will be published on the website of Khallikote University and only such candidates whose names appear in the list shall be eligible for KUB admission process.
- The eligible candidates will be intimated and/or invited for online/offline counselling.
- Aspiring candidates have to participate in the counselling process on the date as fixed by the authorities and they have to get the documents verified and then pay the requisite course fee.
- Verification of documents and payment of fee is a mandatory requirement in order confirm KUB admissions and thus the final admittance to Khallikote University will be based on the marks secured in the entrance test, academic careers, participation in the counselling process, fee payment and verification of documents.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The candidates, who have been provisionally selected on merit through CPET 2020