|11 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|26 Apr, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|08 Apr, 2019||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology in Communication Systems is a two-year full-time course offered at the National Institute of Technology, Puducherry.
Admission Requirements and Procedure
- Candidates having a valid GATE score.
- The applicants who have completed (or) likely to complete (i.e., final year students) all the examinations including the thesis examination, viva, etc., of the qualifying degree, may be considered for admission by receiving a declaration from the applicant, failing which their admission will be canceled.
- Candidate(s) whose selection is (are) approved by the Chairman, Senate will be admitted to the M.Tech. Programme of the institute after payment of the prescribed fees.
- If at any time after admission, it is found that a candidate had not in fact fulfilled all the requirements stipulated in the offer of admission, in any form whatsoever, including possible misinformation, etc., this matter shall be reported to the Senate, recommending revoking the admission of the candidate.
Admissions for all the post-graduate programs are made on All India basis, with reservations as per the norms of Government of India. Candidates seeking admission to the M.Tech., Programme in Engineering Departments must satisfy the following criteria:
- Candidates should have passed B.E.,/B.Tech. or an equivalent degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University/Institute with First Class and not less than 60% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.5/10. In case of SC/ST candidates, 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA of 6.0/10 is the eligibility requirement.
- For applying as a regular full-time candidate, a valid GATE score is required.