- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
B. Ed. in Special Education (Learning Disability/Mental Retardation/Visual Impairment) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by the National Council for Technical Education (NCTE) and offered by SNDT Women's University, Mumbai, Centre of Special Education, Juhu Campus.
Medium of Instructions:
- Classroom sessions: English
- Practical & fieldwork: English or any of the Indian languages used by the institution where fieldwork is conducted.
- Examination: English
Admission is based on the Common Entrance Test (CET).
- Min. 50% marks in Graduation as per Rehabilitation of Council of India norms.
- Min. 45% for candidates belonging to reserved category as per existing State Government rules.
- Reservation for candidates with Visual Impairment, Hearing Impairment and Physical Disability, as per Government rules.
- Parents/Caregivers of children with special needs may audit the course if they do not meet the eligibility criteria. They will not be eligible to appear in semester exams. They will be given certificate of attendance from Centre of Special Education, SNDT Women’s University.