i have done sy.bhsc from ghatkopar sndt. I left college from last 6 7 yrs ago. I want to do something. any courses or anything can you suggest me anything.
You haven't mentioned if you have any work experience or not. Anyways, if you are looking for any short term course then listed below are best courses for Home Science graduate.
Post graduate Diploma in Public Health Nutrition
Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
Certificate or Diploma courses are generally of 2 years duration. You can full time course as well as through distance mode.
I hope this helps.
hello.. can i get to know about the admission process for SNDT university, Pune
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (SNDT) Women's University was established in 1916 it is accredited from NAAC. It offers 74 courses across 13 streams namely Arts, Commerce and Banking, Education, Performing Arts, Management, Design, Science, Law, Nursing, IT, Engineering, Pharmacy, Paramedical and across 26 degrees like PGD, BA, BSc, B.Tech, B.Ed.
- Selection of the candidate for the courses like B.Ed, B.S.Ed, Bachelor of Computer Sciences, Bachelor of Electronics, Bachelor of Electronics & Telecommunication, Bachelor of Information Technology and B.Pharm is done on the basis of marks secure in MHT-CET entrance test.
- Selection of the candidate for the courses like BA, BSW, BVA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Lib.I.Sc, BCA, LL.B, B.B.A.LL.B, BMS, B.Sc in faculty of science and B.Sc nursing is on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
For more details follow the link below
IN UMIT JUHU,SNDT UNIVERSITY,WHAT ARE THE AVERAGE STUDENT WITH NEARLY HOW MANY PERCENT IT IS SAID THAT AVERAGE STUDENT--- BY LAST FIVE YEARS PERCENTAGE RECORD .THEY GET HOW MANY SALARY PAKAGE.AND WHAT ARE THE COMPANIES WHO COME MOSTILY FOR RECURIMENT.
Usha Mittal Institute of Technology is an engineering college in Mumbai affiliated to SNDT Women's University
- The lowest salary offered here is Rs. 20,000 per month, and the average salary offered is Rs. 50,000 per month. The highest salary offered is 1 lac per month.
- The college has good placement and companies that recruitment are Infosys, Barclays, Tata, Microsoft and Flipkart,My Captain, Tata, Amazon, etc.
- A lot of companies visit here and hire students, and placements are good. Students achieve good rewards.
SNDT Women's University, also called by its full name Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University, is a women's university in the city of Mumbai, India.
- Placement are average here.Most of the students got picked up by a mass recruiters like Accenture or Infosys. Recruiting companies offered a salary package of more than 6 LPA, and a maximum of 30 students got placed .
Hope this helps!!!
WHAT IS PLACEMENT PERCENT OF LAST 5 YEARS IN UMIT JUHU,SNDT UNIVERSITY FOR BTECH IN IT BRACH AND WHICH ARE THE COMPAINES WHO TAKES MORE STUDENT? AND WHAT SALARY IS PROVIDED TO LOW, AVERAGE, AND TOPPER STUDENTS????
USHA MITTAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY is affiliated under SNDT university . placement scenario is excellent and every year 80% students placed in different mnc and start up organizations. average salary offered is 3.5 lpa. The companies like Barclays, Infosys, TCS, Wipro, Flipkart, Microsoft etc. visits the campus. highest salary offered is 11 lpa. this data is driven based on previous years analysis of placement data.
IN UMIT JUHU, SNDT UNIVERSITY, FOR FY BTECH WHICH SUBJECT WILL BE THE TOUGHEST FOR FY STUDENT IN BRANCH IT
First year BTech IT student the group 2 subjects which is optional is the toughest for the new comer student of BTechIT
Particularly the subject of computer science.
Hope this helps.
UMIT JUHU,SNDT UNIVERSITY- How is umit college placement for IT BRANCH ? AND IN WHICH BRANCH PLACEMENT IN UMIT IS BEST BY CURRENT RECORDS
UMIT is the first building of SNDT Juhu. Faculty members are highly qualified and are always ready to help students. Infrastructure is in good condition with all the basic facilities. Placement record is considerable (as per the reviews) in the companies like Barclays, Accenture, Colgate IT,Tata Motors,Atos and many more. Salary package offers varies as per the knowledge students have, average it is around 3-5 LPA.
how is the hostel facility at usha mittal institute of technology sndt University
Form the official website I was able t find the following about the hostel facility at Usha Mittal Institute of Technology:
- Excellent hostel facility is available only for students staying beyond Karjat, Panvel and Asangaon on the Central Line and Vasai on the Western line.
- The Hostel is situated in the campus and is managed by the SNDT Women’s University.
- Mess facility is available and It includes breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
- There are strict rules and high discipline is maintained.
- Admission is granted only on merit and distance basis.
i got 80 percentile in mht cet 2020 which college mentioned down will be good for me for future placement easily plz tell me i should take in (1) THAKUR COLLEGE , KANDIVALI = Mechanical engineering or (2) USHA MITTAL SNDT WOMEN COLLEGES = information technology which will be good for me plz tell
Thakur College of Engineering and Technology was founded in 2001 in Mumbai. The Institute offers 6 UG, 3 PG, and Ph.D. (Technology) programs, these include B.E.
Usha Mittal Institute of Technology (UMIT) is an engineering college in Mumbai. The institute offered a four-year bachelor's degree course in Computer Science and Technology, Electronics and Communications and Information Technology.
As per the placement record and faculty is concerned the Thakur College of Engineering and Technology in mechanical engineering is a better option than UMIT IT.
is bsc admission closed for sndt
The last date to apply for BSc in SHREEMATI NATHIBAI DAMODAR THACKERSEY WOMEN'S UNIVERSITY is 31/ 10 / 2020.
I have not scored well in neet so I want to take admission in sndt homescience pune I have 70 percentage in board can I get admission there for obc category .Are admission open there or not
Sorry the admission process commenced from August 2020 and the portal is closed.