- 8 hours ago: DU teachers stage protest, demand absorption of ad-hoc teacher Read More
- 3 hours ago: Delhi University students, teachers hold 'Tiranga Yatra' Read More
- 1 day ago: DU UG admission 2022 process likely to be delayed by at least a week, say officials Read More
- 1 day ago: Arrange ad-hoc teachers' break such they don't face salary loss after rejoining: DUTA to DU colleges Read More
- 2 days ago: Postpone exams, change date sheet, demand protesting students of DU's law faculty Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Science in Development Communication and Extension is two years full time course, and it is offered by the University of Delhi, Delhi.
Admissions are done on the basis of entrance test and merit.
Eligibility in Entrance Category
B.Sc. (Hons.) in Home Science/B.Sc. (Pass) in Home Science: after (10+2) from University of Delhi or any other University whose Examination is recognized by the University of Delhi as equivalent and fulfil other conditions of eligibility. Should have passed any three subjects in the following areas. Communication and Extension/Gender and Development/Media Systems/Mass Communication/ Sustainable Development/Training and Development/Extension Program Design and Management/Development Communication and Journalism/Training and Development, 55% or above marks in aggregate (in Home Sciences) or equivalent grade.
Eligibility in Merit Category
B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science: Communication and Extension (3 year course after 10+2) from University of Delhi only, 60% or above marks in aggregate or equivalent grade points in Home Science (Hons.) with specialization in Communication and Extension.