WHAT IS AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING ?
UG: Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. Besides national-level test like JEE, Independent entrance tests for Automobile Engineering are also held by various state, central, and private universities which mostly require 50% in qualifying exam as the prerequisite to appear for the test
PG: Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme held by the various state, central, and private universities or national-level test like GATE.
SCOPE OF AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
- As Design Engineers, automobile engineers design the intricate details of the hydraulic, electrical, and mechanical systems inside a vehicle.
- As Development Engineers, they are involved in the development, implementation, operation, maintenance, and control of all processes in the manufacture of vehicles.
- As quality control executive, they work towards improving the efficiency of existing vehicles and developing new ones.
Along with this, graduates and postgraduates may fetch following jobs in the automobile industry:
Material Processing Specialist
Safety Testing Specialist
Material Purchase Manager
Quality Control Executive
Research and Development Engineer
- Automotive Design and Manufacturing
- CAD/CAM Technology in Automotive Engineering
- Engine Principles
- Engineering Analysis & Numerical Methods
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Fuel and Emission Control Systems
- Manufacturing Methods
- Modern Vehicle Technology
- Operations Research and Industrial Management
- Service and Management
- Vehicle body engineering and Aerodynamics
- Vehicle Performance and Testing
- Vehicle Technology and Dynamics
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 4329 Joined
- 593 Questions