All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering (AISSMS COE) was established in the year 1992. The College is approved by the All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AISSMS COE offers Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and Master of Engineering (ME) in various domains. AISSMS COE is a co-education institute and is affiliated to the University of Pune.
AISSMS COE is located at 1 Kennedy Road, Pune 411001 and has good connectivity of roadways and railways. The nearest Railway Station is the Loni station which is approximately 50 minutes by cab. The nearest Airport is the Pune Airport Viman Nagar which is 30 minutes from the campus of AISSMS COE.
Accreditation and Collaborations:
- AISSMS COE is accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- AISSMS COE is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Indo-Israel collaboration
- Staffordshire University Collaboration
- Indo-German Collaboration
- AISSMS -SU Staff Exchange
- Indo-US Education Colloquium
- India-UK Educational Forum
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- General Students Association: The aim of forming General Students’ Association (GSA) is to involve the students in academic, co-curricular & extracurricular activities. It allows students to showcase their creative skills and talents.
- Anti Ragging Committee: Ragging Committee and Squad are formed at College level to effectively look into the ragging cases and to monitor the activities of the students inside as well as outside the College Campus.
- Technical Activities Cell: The Students Chapter and Technical Activity Cell at AISSMS College of Engineering is formed to focus on overall development of Students and imbibing qualities of leadership, organisational management, teamwork, marketing, publicity etc.
- CITP: Centre for information, training and placement (CIPT) helps students to identify their career goals and get a competitive job best suited for their calibre.
Exams and Cutoffs
AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune offers Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and Master of Engineering (ME) to the students. Admission to Undergraduate Courses is offered by AISSMS COE on the basis of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) or rank secured in Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) and further, the aspiring candidates have to appear for the state level counselling which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP). AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune offers admission to postgraduate courses on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Tests in Engineering (GATE) followed by participating in the state-level counselling which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP). The detailed admission process of all the courses offered by AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune are given below.
For Undergraduate Courses (BE):
- The candidates have to qualify MHT CET Exam/JEE Main Exam (Paper I).
- Based on these exams, they have to fill the application form.
- The eligible candidates have to register and appear for the counselling, pay the fee and get their documents verified.
For Postgraduate Courses (ME):
- Candidates should score non-zero in Graduate Aptitude Tests in Engineering (GATE).
- Based on their GATE score, candidates have to fill the application form and appear for the state level counselling which takes place through Common Admission Process (CAP).
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
AISSMS COE provides various infrastructure and facilities for the students and staff such as hostel, cafeteria, library, gymnasium, conference hall, transportation, sports, medical facility, computing facility and many other facilities for daily needs like banking, parking lots, Wi-Fi, 24*7 power supply, etc.
- Ladies Hostel: AISSMS COE has hostels for girls students only. The hostels provides many facilities to the students such as meditation room , gymnasium , t.v., dispensary & Wi-Fi.
- Library: Library of the College has a collection of various books, journals, CD's/ DVD's, magazines, updated newspaper, etc for the students.
- Medical Facilities: Proper medical care is provided to the students and faculty by the campus medical officer. Moreover, normal day-to-day first aid facilities are also provided.
- Canteen: Canteen is available at the college premises that serves food to the students and faculty at a reasonable rates.
- Computer Centre: The computing facility is available for the students and staff. It also provides the research based software such as C, C++, Java, and open source database management system, etc.
- Sports: The College provides sports facility for the students to maintain their physical and mental well being. Both indoor and outdoor games are available for them.
- Labs: Labs are available for every department so that students can have practical knowledge of the courses.
- Service Bus: The college provides transportation facility to the local students and faculty to travel between the city and the College.
Overall this College is the one you join is you are in Pune.
My 3 years experience in aissms coe
Last Seen: 03 Jun' 20
Joined On: 03 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- BE Computer Engineering
A very good campus life!
An amazing college!
Questions related to AISSMS COE
how much Marks are required to take direct second year in civil
Around 80% of the total marks is the safe score and makes your seat secured in the college where you want to get an admission. to get an admission directly in 2nd year, you have to take lateral entry and you must have done diploma after 12th.
Mostly in top universities and institutes , the rank cutoff range is low for lateral entry students and it is like top branch cutoff for general category students. For this you have to study and practice very well so that you have a good performance and score a good mark and get an admission in the college you are interested.
Hope it helps!
Is the admission for 2019 batch is still open
We will surely help you in resolving your query.
The AISSMS College of Engineering is located in the city of Pune and was established in the year 2019. The college is affiliated to Savitri Bai Phule Pune University and is approved by AICTE and A+ accredited by NAAC.
Yes, of course Dabshish, you can still get admission in B.Tech and Diploma programmes in AISSMS college of Engineering. You can simply apply for admission from the official website of the college or you can personally visit the college to take admission directly.
The fees structure for B.Tech course is approximately 1.4 lacs for open category students.
Hope it helps..!!
Can i take admission in 2019 batch
Yeah course, the admission is still open for B.Tech, Diploma and other various programmes in AISSMS College of Engineering.
For admission, you can simply apply from the official website of the AISSMS and that the admission cell of the college will automatically call you back or else you can directly visit the college along with your previous records in order to get direct admission.
Hope it helps..!!
Fees structure for direct second year electrical engineering for uear2019-2020
Hello Ashwini ,
All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society College of Engineering (AISSMS COE), a private college was established in 1992 under All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Society to provide the world-class technical education to conquer tomorrow's technology at global level with human values. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate Engineering course.
- It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. and affiliated with University of Pune
- It is recognized by Government of Maharastra
It's fee structure for diploma Students is around 2.7 lakhs for 3years.
Hope it helps!!!
How is PVG COE and AISSMS COE ? Which among them is best.
The parent institute Pune Vidyarthi Griha, the well known charitable trust established in 1909,celebrated its Centenary year on 12th May,2009. The trust conducts 35 different educational as well as social activities at its Pune,Nashik,Talegaon-Anjaneri,Mumbai and Nerul branches.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: