- Admission to the polytechnic courses are made through Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE)
- Candidates have to register and appear for UPJEE (Polytechnic)
- Qualified candidates have to appear for the UPJEE counseling process along with their original documents and certificates.
- Only the candidates who have qualifies the minimum cutoff for the Government Polytechnic Lucknow and will choose the college in their preferred choices during the counseling process will be considered for the admission.
- Admission Preference: Candidates who have secured minimum qualifying marks for the institute and whose parents are the domicile of the Uttar Pradesh or any central government employee located in the Uttar Pradesh will be provided first preference for the seats available in the college. After the admission of these candidates is completed the remaining vacant seats will be offered to the rest qualified candidates of other than Uttar Pradesh.
- Main Building: The campus consists of a main building, which has classrooms and labs separated according to different labs.
- Labs and Training Session for CAD/CAM: For the mechanical engineering students there are specialised training sessions for Auto CAD drawing and in operating CNC machines.
- Hostels: Separate hostels are available for girls and boys. The boys hostel can accommodate a total of 200 students, while the capacity of girls hostel is 100. Each hostel has a mess facility with a TV room and reading room.
- Sport Complex: The college has a huge ground which is common for all the outdoor games like cricket, football, volleyball. For indoor games like chess, carrom, table tennis arrangements are made in the hostel’s common room.
- Canteen: A canteen is located inside the college premises for the students to avail food at any point of time in a day.
- Guest House and Staff Quarters: A separate residential facility for staff and guests is constructed within the college campus.
- Other Facilities: Various other facilities are also provided which fulfill the basic requirement of the students like WI-FI, bank with an ATM located within the college campus.
Questions related to Government Polytechnic, Lucknow
Government polytechnic lucknow me it branch me admission ke liye kitane rank honi chahiye
Admission diploma electrical engineering
kya government polytechnic lucknow se d. pharma upjeecup ke dwara kar sakte hai . G.P.L me d.pharma course available hai
Admission diploma electrical engineering company. Nomber 9670785069
mam kya mai government polytechnic lucknow se information technology se diploma or marketing se diploma kar sakta hoon
The eligibility criteria for admission in Government Polytechnic Lucknow is that a candidate seeking admission should have passed 10th Std./ SSC examination and must have obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
Now, you cannot purse 2 diploma courses at one time and you will have to choose either Diploma in IT or Marketing.You choice should be based on your Interest
sir kya mai is. college me technology information ka course directly kr sakta hun. uske baad mai khud vahan aa jaounga aur admission lunga sir please sir ek bar kr dena
Government polytechnic College, Lucknow provides 4 course like Electrical engineering, Electronic Engineering, Civil engineering and mechanical engineering.
You can't take admission for information technology branch. You can take UPSEE which is state board exam and get admission in government college. If you have reservation category then it will help you get more college options.
Last date to fill UPSEE form is May 15 which means you have more 5 days. Fill it as soon as you can. Exam is in the month of august and you have time to prepare.
For more details, please visit the link below:
If you want to take admission directly then you can by management quota but fee structure will be high as compared to students who have joined through entrance exam.
Hope it helps!
Sir I want to take admission, tell me approximately no in jeecup to need foound gov college lucknow
Yes Mr Shalini your old saying
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: