Careers360 Logo
Interested in this College?
Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
Compare

About ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur is a private college established in 2012. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated with the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Kolkata. ABS Academy of Polytechnic courses include diploma in specialisations like Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Technology and Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. ABS Academy of Polytechnic fees for the diploma courses is Rs 93,000. Interested candidates must qualify for Madhyamik or Equivalent and appear for the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics West Bengal (JEXPO) conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. 

ABS Academy of Polytechnic Durgapur admissions to 75% of seats is done on the basis of Counseling through the JEXPO Central selection committee and the rest 25% is through the Institute on the basis of merit and personal Interviews and a valid JEXPO Rank. ABS Academy of Polytechnic provides placement opportunities for students by conducting ABS Academy of Polytechnic placement drives. Some of the top recruiters of ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur include IDM, HDFC Bank, TATA, Wipro, Genpact, Mahindra, Berger, Johnson, L&T Constructions, Tega and many others. ABS Academy of Polytechnic facilities include a library, laboratories, cafeteria, gym, and hostels. 

Quick Links

ABS Academy of Polytechnic Location 

The college is located at Jadabendra Panja Avenue Near Majer More, Agarbhanga Durgapur, West Bengal. Durgapur Railway Station is the closest railway station to the college and is 2.3 km away from the ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur. City Centre Bus Station is 7.4 km away from ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur. Kazi Nazrul Islam Airport is 21 km away from the college. Students can reach the ABS Academy of Polytechnic campus by cab or taxi.

Read more

Get admission in top colleges accepting applications

Click on Apply to check the best colleges that might interest you.

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur Highlights

ParameterDescription
Established2012
ExamJEXPO
Courses1 Degrees and 5 Courses
Institute TypeAffiliated College
ApprovalsAICTE
Student Count722
Faculty Count57

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur Placements

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur provides placement opportunities for the final year students. Many top companies like IDM, HDFC Bank, TATA, Wipro, Genpact, Mahindra, Berger, Johnson, L&T Constructions, Tega and many others visit the campus for the ABS Academy of Polytechnic placement drive. All these companies offer the job immediately after the ABS Academy of Polytechnic recruitment process is over.  Students are allowed in jobs if they are in the final semester. The details of the ABS Academy of Polytechnic Durgapur placement process are...
View Placement Details

Courses offered by ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur courses are offered at the diploma level. ABS Academy of Polytechnic courses are offered in the streams of engineering and architecture. ABS Academy of Polytechnic diploma courses include Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science and Technology and Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. ABS Academy of Polytechnic Durgapur eligibility criteria is that the candidate must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent ...

Browse Popular Courses

Study Mode
Full time
Seats
180
Fees
93.00 K
Exams
Study Mode
Full time
Seats
120
Fees
93.00 K
Exams
Study Mode
Full time
Seats
120
Fees
93.00 K
Exams
Study Mode
Full time
Seats
60
Fees
93.00 K
Exams
Study Mode
Full time
Seats
60
Fees
93.00 K
Exams

Top Exams Accepted by ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur Admission

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur offers admissions at the diploma level. ABS Academy of Polytechnic selection process is done based on the performance of the candidate in the Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics West Bengal (JEXPO) conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education. ABS Academy of Polytechnic Durgapur admissions for 75% of seats are based on Counseling through the JEXPO Central selection committee while for the remaining 25% of seats, admissions are based on merit, personal interview and JEXPO Rank. Th...
View All Admission Process

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur Facilities

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur offers many facilities for the students, staff and faculty members. ABS Academy of Polytechnic facilities include a library, laboratories, cafeteria, gym, and separate hostels for boys and girls. ABS Academy of Polytechnic has a library that has a good collection of books, magazines and journals. ABS Academy of Polytechnic gym facilities help to improve the physical and mental health of the students. To improve the practical knowledge of the students, the college provides department-based ABS Academy of Poly...
Library
Laboratories
Boys Hostel
Girls Hostel
I.T Infrastructure
Cafeteria
Have a question related to ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur ?

ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Durgapur Contact Address

Address:
ABS Academy of Polytechnic, Jadabendra Panja Avenue Near Majer More, Agarbhanga Durgapur - 713211, Dist. Burdwan, West Bengal, India

Articles

Download Careers360 App's

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

  • student
    300M+

    Students

  • colleges
    36,000+

    Colleges

  • exams
    550+

    Exams

  • ebook
    1500+

    E-Books

  • certification
    16000+

    Certifications

student
Mobile Screen

We Appeared in

Back to top