- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh
Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by The Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training, Chandigarh and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- The seats are being filled through counseling of JET conducted by the PSBTE and IT, Chandigarh.
- The management seats (33% of the total sanctioned intake) at institute level on the basis of merit.
- Pass in Matric or equivalent examinations wherein the student should have passed English, Mathematics and Science.
DIRECT ADMISSION TO SECOND YEAR OF DIPLOMA
- The candidate should have passed 12th Science with Vocational/Technical OR 10th + (2 years ITI).
Provided however if seats remained vacant then the same will be filled on the basis of merit as per the below mentioned:-
- i) ITI at least with one year (who passed 10th level School Leaving Examination before admission to ITI courses) from any Institution of Punjab/ Other states.
- ii) 10+2 vocational examination in various branches from any institute of Punjab/ Other States.
- iii) 10+2 with science from any institute of Punjab / Other states.
- iv) Two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology, Longowal and have Punjab Domicile.