About Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad
Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad was established in the year 1953 and functions with the support of Anwarul Uloom Educational Association. The campus spreads over 3 acres of land. The college has gained an autonomous status by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in the year 2013. Anwarlul Uloom College offers undergraduate (BA, BBA, B.Com, B.Sc.) and postgraduate (MA, M.Com, M.Sc.) courses in various areas. The college is affiliated by the Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad is located at Hashmath Gunj, Goutam Nagar, Badi Chowdi, Kachiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana. Hyderabad Railway Station is 3 km away and Nampally Metro Station is 2.7 km away from the college. Koti Bus Terminal is 700 metres away from the college. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 24.2 km away and it will take around 55 minutes to reach the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Anwarul Uloom College.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
- Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- TASK, Government of Telangana
- Global Hospitals
- IIT, Bombay
- Institute of Forest Biodiversity (Indian Council for Forest Research and Education) Government of India
- Physitech Electronic Pvt Limited
- Innovative Technologies
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Sports Club: The members of this club encourage students to participate in various sports competitions organised by the club. It organises several competitions such as football competition, basketball competition, etc at the national and international levels.
- English Club: This club provides a platform for the students to improve their communication skills. It organises various activities such as debates, quizzes, etc for the students.
- National Cadet Corps: The members of NCC encourages the youth to serve the nation selflessly and spread the spirit of patriotism and service for the nation amongst the young citizens of India.
- National Service Scheme: NSS focuses on social service for the betterment of society. The students of NSS serve society and helps underprivileged people.
- Arts Club: This club is for the students who are interested in painting, sketching, drawing, etc. Students can present their new innovative ideas to the members of the club.
Courses & Fees
Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad Admission Process:
Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad offers admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of merit in qualifying examination while for postgraduate courses admission will be done through an entrance examination. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BBA, B.Sc., B.Com, BA):
- Candidates should qualify 10+2 examination from the recognised board.
- Eligible aspirants should fill an application form on the website of Anwarul Uloom College.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of the merit in the qualifying examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Sc., M.Com, MA):
- Candidates should qualify the Telangana Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (TS PG CET) conducted by the Osmania University.
- Further, the candidates have to register for the counselling process conducted by the University.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance test, performance in counselling, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad provides several infrastructural facilities to the students and staff such as gymnasium for physical fitness, sports facilities, laboratories so that students can have hands-on experience, canteen to serve healthy food, library with a varied collection of books, seminar hall and auditorium. Various other facilities like wi-fi, classrooms, etc are also available for them.
- Gymnasium: The college has a gymnasium that has a various collection of gym equipment and students can use their leisure time and go to the gym for their physical fitness.
- Sports Facilities: The college provides indoor and outdoor sports facilities to the students such as badminton, volleyball, football, cricket, basketball, table tennis, carrom, etc.
- Laboratories: Anwarlul Uloom College has laboratories for each department with advanced equipment that helps in demonstration and practical sessions.
- Canteen: The college has a canteen that provides healthy and nutritious food, snacks and meals to the members of the institute at an affordable price.
- Library: The library of Anwarlul Uloom College has a rich collection of books. Students can go and spend their time reading books.
- Seminar Hall: The college has seminar halls that can be used by the students and staff to conduct meetings, seminars, conferences, etc.
- Auditorium: Anwarlul Uloom College has an auditorium inside the campus where events, annual functions, cultural activities, etc can be organised.
Questions related to Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad
Anwarul Uloom College of Pharmacy ,Hyderabad is affiliated to which college?
Anwarul Uloom College of Pharmacy is a muslim minority private institution established in year 2005 which offers different courses in the field of pharmacy. The college is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad .
for more details visit the link provided below:
do you have BSC applied nutrition in Anwar ul uloom college Hyderabad ? and is their vacancy in this college ? please do let me know!
Hello Aspirant ,
According to web data and results let us know some details about Anwarul Uloom College .
It is a private college and Co-Ed available here . Courses offered here is Bsc , Bcom , BA and MA e.t.c. Candidate should qualify 10+2 from recognized board and apply online in college website Hostels facilities also not available .
If you want some more information about college then go through this you get some idea .
I think this answer will help you lot .
All the best !!!!!
when are admissions starting for this academic year 2020?
Anwarul Uloom College, Hyderabad was established in 1953 and offers various diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses. For admission students need to apply to the college available at the college. There's no updated calendar for the admission of this session on their official website, i'll recommend you to contact the college directly or get in touch with them over call.
You can visit the following link for more details:
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 18 Jul 2022 ; CGPA : 3.07