|Courses||3 Degrees and 4 Courses|
|Campus size||1 acres|
After completing Class 12, candidates who want to pursue a career in medicine can enrol in the Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). In India, BAMS is an undergraduate medical programme based on Ayurvedic traditional healing arts. The BAMS degree covers all aspects of 'Ashtanga Ayurveda,' as well as scientific developments in modern medicine and thorough practical instruction. The Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) is the governing organisation for admission to Ayurvedic education at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels, as well as the practise of Ayurvedic medicine in India. Admission to BAMS courses will be given based on the results of the NEET exam.
To know the every detailed information about the BAMS course, you can visit our site by clicking on link given below.
Hope this information helps you.
Hi, hope you are doing well.
The total fees in Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune for various courses are:
1. BAMS(Duration 5.5 years)- Rs 2.49 Lakhs
2. MD Samhita and Siddhanta(Duration 3 years)- Rs 3.75 Lakhs
Tentative fees structure of UG course is-
1. Tuition fees- Rs 42340
2. Admission fee(One Time)- Rs 42340
3. Amount of fee to be deducted on reallocation of seat to the candidates in 2nd or 3rd round of counselling- Rs 1500
4. Amount of fees to be repaid in case the candidate resigns during counselling period- Rs 40840
For further information, please refer to this link:
Hope this helps.
Accordi ng to Previous year data (2020) for All India Quota Counseling for Medical Colleges offering BAMS, the cut off of Ashtang Ayurved Mahavidyalaya for OBC Category Candidate was as following-
• Round 1 - Opening Rank 38952
Closing Rank - 46138
• Round 2 - Opening Rank - 34907
Closing Rank - 41013
cut-offs for colleges change every depending upon several factors such as-
• Number of applicants in NEET exam
• NEET question paper difficulty level
• Score of the candidates in NEET 2021 result
• MBBS/BDS seat matrix 2021
NEET 2021 Cut-off goes like :-
• General /EWS- 50th percentile
• SC/ST/OBC - 40th percentile
• General-PwD - 45th percentile
• SC/ST/OBC-PwD - 40th percentile
Marks wise cut off is as following-
• General - 720-138
• OBC/SC/ST - 137-108
• Gen PwD - 137-122
• (OBC /SC / ST ) PwD - 121-108
Though it was expected that due to higher difficulty level of examination cut-off for colleges will decrease, but it turns out students have performed exceptionally well and the cut offs for colleges is expected to increase compared to last year.
I hope you find the answer helpful.
Check out CAT 2023 exam syllabus to ace this national-level entrance test.
MAT registration 2023 has started for May session; Apply now at mat.aima.in
GATE 2023 Result declared on March 16.