About Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi
Bhagini Nivedita College was established in the year 1993 by the then Delhi Administration. The college got its name after Sister Nivedita, a disciple of Swami Vivekanand. The institute is only for women. Bhagini Nivedita College offers B.A Honours (Hindi), B.A Honours (History), B.Sc Honours (Home Science), B.Com Programme, B.Sc. Applied Physical Science, B.A Honours (Political Science), B.Sc Honours (Physics) and B.A Programme to the students.
Bhagini Nivedita College is located at Najafgarh, Kair in New Delhi. The college is well connected to roadways, railways and airways. The nearest metro station to the institute is Najafgarh which is at a distance of approximately 7 km away. Bijwasan is around 19 km away from the college. Indira Gandhi International Airport is at a distance of 29 km away from the college whereas the nearest bus depot - DTC Najafgarh Depot is approximately 6 km away from Bhagini Nivedita College. Candidates can hire an auto to reach the college.
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Literary and Debating Society - This society nurtures the literary talent and works to develop student’s aptitude towards literary activities and also enhances their communication skills of the students by engaging them in various debates and discussions.
- Fine Arts and Performing Arts Society - Fine Arts and Performing Arts Society nurtures the artistic talent and the creative minds of the students and they are a part of various fine arts and performing arts competitions the students push their boundaries by experimenting with different ideas.
- NCC - National Cadet Corps is the youth wing of Armed Forces that spreads the spirit of patriotism and service for the nation amongst the young citizens of India by serving the nation selflessly and motivating the youth to join the armed forces and work selflessly for the nation.
- Eco Club - This Club of Bhagini Nivedita College focuses on environment protection and conservation of mother nature. The members work for the betterment of the environment and organise various tree plantation campaigns, cleanliness drives, etc.
- NSS - The members of the National Service Scheme are actively involved in community service for the upliftment and betterment of the society through community service and helps the underprivileged section of society.
Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi Highlights
Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi Courses & Fees
Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi Admissions 2021
Bhagini Nivedita College Admission
Bhagini Nivedita College offers B.A Honours (Hindi), B.A Honours (History), B.Sc Honours (Home Science), B.Com Programme, B.Sc. Applied Physical Science, B.A Honours (Political Science), B.Sc Honours (Physics) and B.A Programme to the students. The admission process is centralised and is conducted by the University of Delhi. Selection of the candidates to the undergraduate programme is based on the merit of the qualifying examination. Bhagini Nivedita College admission process is given below in details.
Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi Student Reviews
My college is good and teacher of my college are talented
Had an awesome experience with best of the crowd
Last Seen: 31 Jan' 17
Joined On: 30 Jan' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2019
- B.Sc Physics Hons
No to Delhi University colleges
Last Seen: 27 Aug' 17
Joined On: 08 Nov' 14
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2017
Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi Facilities
Bhagini Nivedita College has proper infrastructure and provides essential facilities supporting the smooth functioning of the college. The laboratories are upgraded with the advanced technologies and latest equipment. The canteen of the institute is hygienically maintained and serves food and beverages to the students. Students can also avail the sports facility in tier free time. The facilities of Bhagini Nivedita College are listed below:
- IT Infrastructure
- Convenience Store
Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi Gallery
Bhagini Nivedita College, New Delhi Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council